Chapter 18

Axel's POV

I was woken up the next morning early. I open my eyes begrudgingly. I hate mornings unless I wake up in Dedrick's arms. But today, I was woken up by another person, their cold hands shaking my shoulder softly.

"Who're you?" I ask, sleep still laced in my voice.

"Oh! Pardon me, Luna. I'm Kelly. I'm kin to Holy, she's my sister." The woman- Kelly tells me.

"Where's Holy at?"

"She's making the food for the ceremony." I mentally punch myself. I totally forgot!

I sigh but smile. "What's on the agenda?"

"I'm going to give you a bath." I blush, telling her I can do it myself. "Don't worry, Luna! You'll have a loin cloth! It needs to be done in a particular way, using strictly unscented soaps."

"Let's get this started."

After about 30 minutes of talking to Kelly, I memorized her voice, discovered her and Holy are very vlose and I got my bath without her seeing anything that Dedrick wouldn't be happy about.

At the moment, she's adorning my body with robes, and sashes. For what I feel, all the clothes, and they still leave little to the imagination. My chest was bare, the clothes pooling from my shoulders, covering my hips, and my manhood, leaving them to bellow out behind me. I asked her what colors they are, she said white and a very light blue, to match my eyes.

After slipping sandals onto my feet, she walks me outside. I shiver due to the lack of clothing. I ask where we're going, and she says we're going to the ceremony house. She also told me that about the whole pack will be there. All four subdivisions along with the main part. My anxiety was through the roof. I can't even see where I'm going.

"We're here, Hun." Kelly cherps joyfully. She puts her hands on my shoulder. "Let me tell you what you're gonna do." I look in her direction, in front of me. "The dude that's going to announce the whole thing will be in a peer somewhere on top announcing everything. You're just going to listen. Dedrick will stand about 7 feet behind you. When the dude's done, Dedrick will come up and give you a sort of temporary mark. It's just a show sticker. You two are going to do the real thing tonight I'm sure." I blush at the mischievousness in her voice.

"He's going to tilt your head up and bite you. Don't close your eyes, don't make a sound. It shows strength. You'll feel pain at first, but I promise it will feel better. Once that's finished, you'll mark him. I know you're human, but you do the same thing. Bite his neck and just basically give him a hickey. He'll lean down for you and everything, if possible try and put your right hand on his neck. No reason, it just looks good." I bite my lip, trying to remember everything she's telling me. I pause for a second, letting all the information to sink in.

I jump out of my own mind whenever I hear a harmonic tune being played.

"You're up! I'll walk with you, just lace your arm with mine. There you go!" She says excitedly. I hear big doors creak open, and we walk in. I feel all the stares assaulting me, just like that day in high school. I think more. That was only 4 days ago. I marvel at how much things have moved over the past few days.

"Steps, 5 of them," Kelly whispers quietly. I nod and step up the promised 5 steps and turn around where I'm directed. I relax when I feel Dedrick behind me, I don't know how I just knew it was him.

A booming voice announces. "Ladies and Gentlemen! We are gathered here today for the mating of Alpha Dedrick Hund, and Luna Axel Lancaster! The ceremony will now begin!"

End of Chapter