One

Olivia pov

I was in my car driving home from work when my phone started ringing, I picked it up and my mom answered.
Call
Mom-Hey where are you
Olivia-I'm 10 minutes away
Mom-okay please just hurry
Olivia-everything alright
Mom-yeah just hurry
End
I started driving faster but didn't go to fast cause cops were always parked around, 7 minutes had passed and I made it home I quickly grabbed my purse and put my keys and phone in it and rushed inside. I made it to the front door and opened it up, it was dark so I turned on the lights "Surprise!" A whole bunch of people yelled, I stood in one spot and covered my mouth then Tyler came up to me "Happy birthday babe" he said and uncovered my mouth and held my hands then he kissed me on the lips. I hugged Tyler and I told my friends thanks for setting this up "You should be thanking your mom she's the one who planned his" My friend Emma said "wait really" I said in shock cause my mom barely even cared about birthdays.
I walked over to my mom and hugged her "Thanks mom for doing this" I said while releasing her from the hug "your welcome sweetie" she said "wait I thought you did care bout birthdays" I said confused since she never threw me a party since I was 12 "well I thought I should throw you party to celebrate before you move" she told me I hugged her again and went back to Tyler.
I gave him a peck on the lips "thanks for coming to the party" I said "yeah no problem" he said. (She turned 21)

8 hours later

It was 10 at night and I was about to go to sleep then my phone was going crazy with texts I saw it and it was a number I didn't know I unlocked my phone to see who it was.
Text
???-Hey you awake
???-hello
???-I'm going to your room then don't get scared
Olivia-uh who is this
???-cmon don't act like you don't know me we're best friends
Olivia-uh no weren't not I don't even know you
???-wait what's your name
Olivia- it's Olivia and what's yours
???- it's Logan and I think I got the wrong number
Olivia- oh well you're stuck with me now
Logan-Haha it's okay I could use some friends that are girls
Olivia-yeah I could use some guy friends too
Logan-so where you from
Olivia- Toronto Canada hbu
Logan-Los Angeles
Olivia-nice I always wanted to go there
Logan-cool maybe sometime you could visit me up here
Olivia-yeah right like I don't even know u
Logan-We can get to know each other
Olivia-yeah sure, just don't murder me
End
Me and Logan ended up talking till 2am and I had told him goodnight then went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up to 5 texts from Logan and I unlocked my phone to see what he said.
Text
Logan-Good morning
Logan-hey, heard it was ur birthday yesterday happy belated birthday
Logan-you up yet
Logan-probably not
Logan-shit realized it's 5am where u are
Olivia-morning
Logan-just waking up?
Olivia-yeah
Logan-I was up since 7 o'clock
Olivia-geez why so early
Logan-have to go to set for my movie
Olivia-your an actor
Logan-IM AN ACTOR BRO
Olivia-nice what movie you in
Logan-it's called The Thinning New World Order
Olivia-cool what's it about
Logan-you'll have to find out when it comes out
Olivia-oh fine, well I gtg
Logan-aweee whyyy
Olivia-have to go to work bye
Logan-byeeeee
End
I put my phone back on my desk beside me bed and got out of bed, I went to my closet and grabbed clothes. I went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower, I washed my hair then washed my body and put a special shampoo into my hair cause it keeps lice out of it. I got out of the shower and got dressed then put my hair up into a pony tail and I grabbed my keys, phone and other stuff and went downstairs then went outside to where my car was.
I drove to the cafe that I worked at and met up with Emma since she also worked here, we walked in together and went to the back where all the food was, I put a hairnet on and started working.
After two hours of working I went on my lunch break so I went across the street and got a coffee and muffin, I ate my muffin and paid the waiter then went back to the cafe with my coffee and went back to working.

3 hours later

I finally finished working I grabbed my purse and got my keys then unlocked my car and drove home, 20 minutes later I made it home and went into my room and changed out of my work clothes into leggings and a shirt.
I chilled on my bed and decided to text Tyler.
Text
Olivia-Hey
Tyler-Hey babe
Olivia-what you up to?
Tyler-Nm hbu
Olivia-Nm do u mind if I come over
Tyler-not at all come over whenever you want
Olivia-thxs I'll be there soon
Tyler-okay see ya
Olivia-see ya
End
I grabbed my sweater and went outside my car and drove over to Tyler's, Tyler lives by himself since like last month. I once thought of living with him but I never actually asked him yet, 15 minutes later I finally made it to his house and parked in the parking garage.
I went up to his apartment and walked in since he gave me a key, I walked in and he was on the couch and was on his phone "hey babe" he said "hey" I said while closing the door then walking over to him I sat beside him "so you just getting off work?" Tyler asked me "yeah" I told him "busy day?" He asked "no not really" I said.
I put my head on his shoulder and then his phone kept going off "who's texting you?" I asked him "no one" he said while putting his phone down "if it's no one can I see?" I asked "babe it's alright its no one" he said trying to keep me away from his phone I moved my hand quickly and grabbed his phone then got off the couch and went into the bathroom.
Tyler followed me but I locked him out "babe let me in" he said while trying to open the door i ignored him and unlocked his phone, I went to his messages and some girl named Emma was texting him wait is this my best friend Emma I thought in my head.
I went on the texts and they were calling each other "baby" and "babe" I looked at the number and it was my best friend Emma "Are you freaking serious Tyler!" I yelled "you cheated on me With my Best friend!" I yelled again, I opened the door and he stood the I threw his phone at him and put to the couch and grabbed my purse "Where you going?" He asked me "I'm leaving" I said then went to the door I grabbed the handle but Tyler grabbed my hands then pinned me against the wall I tried to get out of his arms but failed he then mashed hi lips into mine but I didn't kiss back.
I managed to push him off of me with my arms "What the hell are you doing?!" I said pissed "Babe I'm sorry" he said and tried to grab my hands but I put them in my sweater pockets "sorry ain't gonna work" I said.
Once again I tried to leave but this time he blocked me from the door "babe why don't we go into the bedroom lock the door" he said while taking his shirt off damn he knows I love his body his shoulders his abs and- Olivia Stop he cheated on you I couldn't help myself I dropped my purse and took my sweater off then my shirt revealing my bra he put his lips on mine and this time I kissed back Olivia stop i couldn't stop.
"Jump" he said I jumped and we went back to kissing he walked into the bedroom and dropped me on he bed and he hovered over me then we went back to kissing he threw off his pants and took off mine I was left in my underwear and bra while he was left in his boxers he then put his hands on my back trying to get my bra off Olivia stop right now I just couldnt "Wait" I finally said something "what?" He questioned "I can't do this" I said "why not" he said "Tyler you cheated on me, I'm leaving" I got up grabbed my clothes put them on the got my sweater and my purse then headed home.