Forty four

Time skip -two months-

Olivia pov

After the little trip to Hawaii Josh ended up breaking up with me cause apparently I'm still in love with Logan, which I'm not.
Alissa isn't talking to me anymore, she hasn't blocked me on anything yet she still likes my post but we ain't currently talking.
I've gotten closer to Logan again, we started hanging out like every other day but we ain't dating or anything.
Chance keeps telling me that I should just marry Logan already but I keep telling him we don't like each other like that anymore.
I had just woken up and it's 8am today me and Chance are heading out on a boat we might go scuba diving or just chill on the boat, we're leaving in two hours.
Someone was knocking at the front door and I opened it, it was Chance "Hey, you're early" I hugged him and then he came inside "Early? It's already 9:30, we gotta go" Chance said "9:30? I just checked the time it's was 8" I looked back at the clock and it had stopped "Crap, alright just wait a minute" I told him.
I went in my room and quickly put on shorts and a shirt with swimming suit under them I grabbed my bag with my stuff and left my room. I said goodbye to Izzy and gave her food and water then headed downstairs to chances car.
He drove to the place which only took 15 minutes to get there, we met up with our boat driver who Chance is friends with. His name is Bryan.
It was only me and Chance going cause we didn't feel like inviting other people.
We drove out into the ocean and after a few minutes Chance asked if I wanna jump in with him "Yeah, let's do it" I told him, I took off my shorts and shirt then me and Chance stood beside each other.
We counted down from 3 but when I said 2 he pushed me in.
The water was freezing "Asshole!" I yelled at him "Awe thanks" Chance said.
I hopped back on the boat and went after Chance, I jumped onto his back and then he jumped in "Gosh it's cold" he said once we came out of the water. We swam around for a bit and it started to warm up.

 We swam around for a bit and it started to warm up

Liked by Alissaviolet and 29194 others

Liv_smith: my best fwend who pushed me into freezing cold water

Imchancesutton: lucky I didn't drown u instead
Fan1: Chance looking like a snacc 🤤
Fan2: ^^ trueee

Half hour later

We went back to the docks then headed back to my apartment, I took and shower and Chance took a one, once I got out my phone was ringing I checked and Logan was calling.
Call
Olivia - Hey Logan what's up?
Logan - are you busy right now?
Olivia - no
Logan - can you come over
Olivia - yeah I'll be there soon
Logan - thanks, bye
Olivia - bye
End
Logan's voice sounded sad, I wonder what's going on.
I got dressed and told Chance I was leaving then drove to Logan's place
20 minutes later I got to Logan's and headed inside, I saw him, Mike and Evan all sitting down in the kitchen.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked "We've got some bad news" Mike told me "What is it?" I questioned, I started to get worried.
"Last night, Kong and duke were out in the front and a coyote came. It got Kong" Logan told me "oh my god, I'm so sorry Logan" I gave him a hug, he wrapped his arms around me. It hurts me to see him sad like this.

Hour later

Logan fell asleep with his head in my lap "need anything before I leave?" Mike asked "can you grab a blanket?" I asked him "yeah" mike went upstairs since there were none down here then brought down a blanket, I told him to cover Logan with it then he left.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram, I ended up seeing that mike posted a pic of Kong and once I read the caption I just broke down, I'm gonna miss Kong so much he was so sweet and gentle with us. I remember when I first met him at Logan's old apartment, he was running in circles barking and licking my face, his tail wagging like crazy.
I cried more and more then fell asleep.

Logan pov -4pm-

I woke up in Olivia's lap, I slowly got up and i saw her face covered in dried tears and her shirt with a little wet stain on it, I covered her with the blanket then kissed her on the head then headed to the kitchen.
I grabbed a cup of water and downed it.
I heard Olivia yawn and saw her turn around "Hey" I said "hey" she said "you okay?" She asked me "yeah, you?" I asked "had a little breakdown but I'm fine" (legit me like 10 minutes ago) Liv told me.

Olivia pov

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I went back to the living room and grabbed my phone, Chance had been texting asking where I was gonna be back, I texted him back telling him what happened.

Hours later

It's now 11pm and I've been chilling with Logan all day we've just been watching movies and eating.

Logan pov

While watching friends Liv fell asleep, I carried her upstairs and took her to my room then put her on my bed, I didn't want to leave her downstairs cause it gets hot down there at night since there's no fan.
I took my shirt off then laid down beside her, I covered us with the blanket.
Liv ended up rolling to my side and cuddling me, I smiled and then went to sleep.