Thirty two

One month later...

Olivia pov (back in L.A)

I was hanging out with Alissa and Tessa at the beach and with Duke, my dog who's a golden retriever I got him 2 almost 3 weeks ago.
We were all laying down on towels "So, Liv when you getting back together with Logan" Alissa asked me, me and Logan haven't got back together but i think it's fine and also because he's been hanging with some girl named Chloe ever since he moved into his house.
"He's kind of seeing someone I think" I told her "What, who?" She asked "I think her name is Chloe Bennett" I said "want me to beat her up?" Alissa asked "Please" I paused for a second "no don't beat her up" I told her.
"What about you Tessa seeing anyone?" I asked Tessa.
"Nope" she told me.

Hour later 5pm

After getting back home I took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a sweater, I filled Izzy and Duke's bowls then grabbed my laptop then laid down on my bed watching Netflix.
After watching a movie almost 2 hours it was now 7pm, I went out into the kitchen and cooked myself Kraft Dinner which I shouldn't be eating but I'll go to the gym, in a few days.
I finished my food and then my phone went off, it was a text from Alissa.
Text
Alissa - pack ur bags gurl were going on a road trip
Olivia - where to?
Alissa - anywhere
Olivia - I don't have anyone to watch Izzy and duke
Alissa - Ricky can watch duke but u gotta get someone else to watch Izzy
Olivia - finneeeee, when we leaving
Alissa - in the morning around 9
Olivia - how long are we gonna be gone
Alissa - just 2 days
Olivia - alright cya tmr
Alissa - cya tmr
End
I sighed and then went through my contacts looking for someone who'd watch Izzy, I stopped at chances name and called him.
Call
Chance - hello
Olivia - hey Chance, are you busy for the next 2 days
Chance - no, why?
Olivia - can you watch Izzy for me?
Chance - yeah sure, want me to stay there or bring her to my place
Olivia - Uh, you can take her there or stay here, it's up to you
Olivia - just be here at like 8 in the morning
Chance - yup, bye
Olivia - bye
End
I shut my phone off and put it in the charger, I got my bag out of my closet and grabbed dukes bag, I put the food in it because I don't think me and Alissa feed our dogs the same kind of food, I put some of his favourite toys in it as wells as his leash.
I put Izzy's stuff on the counter just in case Chance wants to take Izzy to his place, I packed my bag and charged my phone then went to bed.

Morning

My alarm went off and it was 6am, I got out of bed and Duke immediately came running to me, he jumped on my lap and licked my face.
I kissed his head then put him down on the floor, I stood up and grabbed a comfy outfit from my dresser.
I went into the bathroom and showered, I shaved my legs and washed my body then put shampoo and conditioner in my hair.
Once I got out of the shower I put a towel around my body and one for my hair, I took off the towels and put on my clothes, i was wearing a white shirt with a grey sweater and black leggings I left my hair down and just dried it with a blow dryer.
It was now 7:30 and there was a knock on my door, I went and opened it and Chance was standing there with a bag on his back "Hey! come in" I said to him "hey!" He said, Chance put his bag on the couch and I said "So, you're gonna stay here?" I asked "Yeah" Chance told me "where you guys going anyway?" He questioned "I don't know, Alissa didn't tell me" I told him.

2 hours later

It was 9am and Alissa texted me saying she just left her place, I got my bags ready and put them at the counter, I went to Izzy who was on the couch "I gonna miss you" I said in a baby voice and I stroked her fur, I went to duke who was sitting beside Chance and on other couch "I gonna miss you too" I hugged duke and got up.
20 minutes later there was a knock and I opened it, Alissa was standing there "Ready?" She asked "Yup" I said popping the p, I grabbed my bad and said goodbye to Chance and left with Alissa to her car, Tessa was sitting in the passenger seat.
I got in the back and put my bag at the other seat and Alissa started driving "so, where are we going?" I asked "It's a surprise" Alissa said to me.
After hours of talking, switching drivers, stopping at gas station, we got to where we were staying for the night we were at Vegas.
Alissa said she got a hotel and we're staying there for the night then we're going to explore in the morning and then leave to somewhere else.