Twenty

Morning

Olivia pov

Once I got up I had texts from Logan saying Brendon was was his place, I decided I was just going to text Brendon instead of going up to Logan's.
I scrolled through my contacts and found Brendon's name the texted him.
Text
Olivia - hey
Brendon - hey, what's up
Olivia - last night when that girl was dancing on Logan did he tell her to stop or no
Brendon - yeah he did, he told her he has a girlfriend then said he was leaving to go see you
Olivia - Okay thanks
Brendon - yeah no problem
End
I put my phone down and then grabbed a pair of clothes, I then went into the shower, once I finish showering I changed into of jean shorts and a black shirt.

TextOlivia - hey Brendon - hey, what's upOlivia - last night when that girl was dancing on Logan did he tell her to stop or noBrendon - yeah he did, he told her he has a girlfriend then said he was leaving to go see youOlivia - Okay thanksBrendon ...

I finished getting ready then I fed Izzy and she purred as I petted her, I left my apartment and went up to Logan's, I entered the elevator and once the it stopped on Logan's floor there was a guy standing there smiling at me weirdly, he was shorter than Logan, had dirty blond hair and brown eyes.
I walked past him but the man pulled me back into the elevator I pulled my hand out of his grip and ran to Logan's place and Brendon was sitting on the couch and he pointed to Logan's room telling me he was in there.
I went into his room and Logan was laying the the bed "I think I almost got kidnaped" I told him "What? How?" He asked while jumping off his bed and coming towards me "Some dude try to keep me in the elevator when I was trying to come see you" I said.
He hugged me and then I hugged him back, after Logan released me from the hug he kissed me on the lips and I smiled.
We walked out of Logan's room and then while Logan and Brendon went to film an intro for his vlog out on the balcony I stayed inside, after a few minutes passed Logan came back inside with Brendon and said "You wanna come with us and do a prank on someone?" "Who are you pranking?" I asked "Ricegum, we're gonna steak all his clothes and then switch them with maverick clothes" Logan told me "Uh, I guess so" I said.
Logan and Brendon grabbed a whole bunch of maverick clothes and I grabbed a few, we then headed down to Logan's purple challenger and drove to the clout house.

The the clout house

We stopped the car in front of the house and Logan carried a box filled with merch, we went inside and there was a guy and a girl standing there.
The guy had a hat on and had a beard and one earring.
The girl had blond hair with brown roots and was really pretty.
Logan went to talk to the guy and I heard his name was Ricky, the girl came over to me and said "Hi, I'm Alissa" "Olivia" I said "Are you Logan's girlfriend?" She asked "Yeah" I told her.
We sat on a couch waiting for the boys to be done switching the clothes "Wait, he actually flew to Toronto cause you left?" Alissa asked "Yeah, he even stayed with me for a month till I could come back and get my own apartment" I said "why didn't you just move in with him?" She questioned "I just didn't think we were there yet" I said.

Half hour later

"We gotta hang out sometime again" Alissa told me before I left "Yeah just text me when you want to" I said, me Logan and Brendon got into the car and drove back to the apartment.
Once we made it back to Logan's, him and Brendon finished filming the vlog and then Brendon went home, me and Logan chilled on the couch watching Netflix and he had his arm around me while I cuddled up to him.

Logan pov

After a while Olivia fell asleep in my arms, I picked her up and carried her to my room and then laid her down on the bed, after I put her down I laid down on the bed as well and put the blanket over me and Olivia.
Olivia rolled over to me still asleep and placed her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her and I went to bed.

Morning (Logan pov)

I woke up and Olivia wasn't on the bed, I rubbed my eyes and the got out of the bed. I walked over to the door and then I saw Olivia laying down on the floor with a blanket wrapped around her like a burrito.
I walked over to her and pulled the blanket away from her face "baby, wake up" I said as I carefully shook her "what?" She said after a few seconds.
Olivia slowly opened her eyes "Why are you on the floor?" I asked her "oh uh, I kind of fell off and was to lazy to get up" she said.
I picked her up bridal style and threw her carefully on the bed and the I jumped on the bed beside her, "I gotta go back to my place" Olivia said "why?" I questioned " I gotta go take care of Izzy and shower" she told me "okay, I'm gonna get ready and I'll come down when I'm finished" I said "I'm probably gonna lock the door so take the spare one with you" Olivia told me.

Olivia pov

I threw on Logan's sweater and headed to my place, I got in the elevator, pressed the floor number and then went to my apartment.
Once I got to my apartment Izzy came to the door and was purring, I picked her up and stroked her fur, I gave Izzy food and water then I went to my room.
I grabbed a set of clothes then showered.

Once I finished showering I got dressed then the front door opened "Baby?" Logan said kind loud so I would hear him "I'm my room" I said back

Few seconds later Logan walked in my room, I was straightening my hair.
Logan came over behind me and said "Damn, How did I get so lucky with you?" "Don't know" I told him "oh Jake texted earlier and asked if we wanted to go over for he said they're doing a game of hide n seek and the winner gets thousand dollars" Logan said as I finished doing my hair "will we be able to be a team?" I asked "Yeah probably" he said.
Me and Anthony are kind of good now so I guess I'll go "Uh yeah okay" I said, I grabbed my bag and Logan's black and white mavericks hoodie.

In the Yeti

We hoped in Logan's Jeep and he started driving "Are you okay with Anthony being there?" Logan asked "Yeah it's fine" I told him.
Logan places in hand on my leg and kept driving to Jakes.