Seven

Continue from last chapter

Olivia pov

I lifted up my sleeves and showed Jake all the scars from my cuts "These can't be fixed they never can" I cried more "Olivia why did you do this to yourself?" He asked "Because I'm lonely and have no family and I lost my boyfriend who was my world who I loved and cared about and I lost my mother" I told him while sliding down the wall and sat down "You could've got your man back if you let him and you would've been happy and wouldn't hurt yourselves" He told me "But I didn't and I don't have him anymore" I cried.
I heard a door slam close and stood up then me and Jake walked out of the room, he looked at the other room and Logan was gone.

Logan pov

"But I didn't and I don't have him anymore" I heard Olivia say across the hall crying, she still loves him and I thought I would've been able to become her man but I guess not, I grabbed my phone and wallet then left the house.
I called a Uber and then told them to take me to the nearest bar, after about 10 minutes the car stopped and I paid the driver and headed inside the bar, I showed my ID and then sat down and ordered a drink.
While I sipped my drink a man sat beside and he looked familiar, it was Tyler "She missed you dude" I told to him "excuse me?" He said "Olivia, she misses you her exact words were "I lost my boyfriend who was my world who I loved very much and cared about" she still loves you" I told him "well she didn't act like it" he said.
I told him the whole story of what happened after he left and what Olivia said "should I get her back?" He asked me "go ahead, I ain't stopping you" I said, he left and and ordered another drink.

Olivia pov

I went and washed my face cause there was dried tears and I was worried about Logan so I went and got my phone, I went and called Logan, it ringed for a while then he answered.
Call
Olivia- omg Logan where are you
Logan- why
Olivia- I'm worried about you please come back
Logan- thought you only cared about your ex and getting back with him
Olivia- what?! No I don't wanna be with him
Logan- I heard what you were saying you can't lie to me
Olivia- I'll explain to you just come back please
Logan- I'm fine where I'm at
Olivia-I'm coming to look for you
End
I ran to Jake and said "we gotta go look for Logan" "is there any bars around?" Jake asked "uhh yeah there one 10 minutes from here" I told him "We'll check there first, we always goes to drink after something happens" he said.
We called an Uber right away and when we walked out the door it was waiting for us, we told the driver to head to the bar and after a little we got there then I paid.
We headed inside and I walked in and looked around all I could see were heads, but then I noticed a blonde mop all the way across the room, Jake followed me and we walked through the crowd of people, after getting pushed around I made it to the counters and thank god Logan was sitting there with a drink in his hand.
I went and sat beside him "come on Logan let's go" I said "why?" He asked "Logan come on please" I said "I'm fine here" He said and i put my hand on top of his but he pulled it away "don't touch me" he said and I stood him, I grabbed his arm and pulled him through the crowd of people and we went outside.
He crossed his arms and I said "Logan why are you acting like this?" He didn't say anything and I gave up, I started walking home with Jake beside me and Logan was far back but he was coming.
I took 15 minutes but we made it back I walked in and left the door open for Jake then he closed it but it opened and Logan came in, I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I took out my hair and grabbed shorts and a tank top from my dresser then my other stuff and then went into my bathroom, I started the bathtub and I put a bath-bomb in then got undressed, I then hopped in to the bath and just closed my eyes so I can feel more relaxed.

Hour later

I ended up falling asleep but only for about 20 minutes, I got out of the tub and dried my self off I then I changed into booty shorts and put just a bra on then a sweater on me cause I don't want Logan seeing my cuts.
I drained the tub then I left my room to go and make myself something to eat, I walked downstairs to see Logan laying on the couch, I ignored him and went to the kitchen "I'm sorry" I heard Logan say "For What?" I asked "for everything, we were suppose to get to become better friends while I was here but that didn't work cause I was jealous when you're ex was here and I was mad I guess" he said then walked over to me "I forgive you" I said "you want pizza?" I asked him "yes please" he said.
I grabbed a box of pizza from the freezer and put it on a pan then into the oven, I turned around and Logan was standing there he came closer then he hugged me, I felt safe in his arms like I was protected and nothing bad would happen to me.
I hugged him back then he lifted me up and placed me on the counter "Logan, I'm happy you came" he told him while I had my arms around his neck and he had his on my waist "I'm happy I came too" he said.
I starred into his eyes and he starred into mine, he leaned in closer and I did as well "Yo! What's cooking?" Jake yelled coming down the stairs "Uh just some pizza" I said while Logan backed away from me and I hopped off the counter.
Me and Logan looked at each other then looked away, I went and sat on the couch then Jake and Logan joined me too, I put on the tv and put Disney channel on cause I love Disney channel. I got off the couch then headed to my room and grabbed my big blanket then went back downstairs and sat back beside Logan and Jake was at the end of the couch.
Right when I sat down the oven went off and I got back up then grabbed the pizza out of the oven then cut it in 8 slices and grabbed juice and cups then brought them to the living room, I put the stuff on the coffee table then took a slice of pizza then Logan and Jake took one.