Sixteen

Friday morning

Olivia pov

I woke up with Izzy laying beside me, I grabbed my phone and there was a text from Logan saying can't wait for tonight, tonight we're just going out to the movies at 9pm.
I got out of bed then Izzy followed me, she follows me everywhere even when I go into other room and she jumps on the counter if I cook anything.
I refilled her water and food then took a shower, I changed into a adidas crop top sweater and jeans.

Once I got dressed I brushed my teeth and left my hair down, I opened up the fridge and as usual Izzy comes running and jumps onto the counter

I grabbed out the egg carton and bacon, then I got two pans then started making myself breakfast. I sat at the dinner table with Izzy in front of my and I petted her, she started purring.
I finished making breakfast then put it on a plate and then ate, once I finished eating I cleaned the plate and fork then I sat on the couch, my phone vibrated and I checked what it was and Logan said he was coming to see me.
I waited for Logan and after a few minutes there was a knock, I got off the couch and unlocked the door revealing Logan standing there with a smile on his face "Why you so happy?" I asked him while he walked in and I closed the door "I'm just happy to see you" he said "we saw each other last night" I said "I know, so did you teach Izzy to love me?" He asked.
Izzy doesn't like Logan, when he's around she's always running away and if I hold her and he try's to pet her she hisses at Logan "No, she'll get used of you soon" I told him "where is she?" He asked "probably hiding" I said.
Me and Logan sat on the couch "so what are we watching tonight?" I asked "it's a surprise" he said "come on Logan just tell me" I said "I can't it's a surprise" he said.
Me and Logan watched Netflix for a bit then he headed back to his place, I went into my room to see Izzy sleeping on my bed I went and laid down on my bed then went into my phone, I went on Instagram and I was tagged in a whole bunch of edits of me and Logan with most of the captions say I ship lovia (🤷‍♀️).
I liked a few of them because they were so cute and then I ended up passing out.

Hours later (8pm)

I woke up and checked the time it was already 8pm, I looked at my phone and Logan texted my saying he'll come at 8:30 I got out of bed and changed into different clothes.

I brushed my hair since it was messy and then I refilled Izzy's food and water then a knock was at the door, I rushed over to the door and opened it.
Logan was standing there smiling like he was last time "Ready?" He asked "One sec" I grabbed my purse with my phone, wallet and other stuff then I grabbed my apartment key and headed out with Logan.
We walked to the elevator holding each other's hands all the way to his Jeep, we got in and Logan said "So, you wanna go to the dollar store and buy snacks?" "Yeah, it would be cheaper" I said.
Logan drove to the dollar store and we went in, we got drinks, chips, and candy then Logan paid cause he said that I'm not suppose to pay for anything since he's the one taking me out.
We headed to the movie theatre and we went in the Logan got the tickets, we walked to the one out movie was playing and we're watching Truth or Dare.
(I didn't watch the movie but I want to so bad)
I noticed Logan yawn and stretch his arms out the put one around me, I laid my head down on him and we finished watching the movie.

Heading home

We got into Logan's Jeep and we heading back home "Logan?" I said "Yeah?" He asked "could you stay with me tonight?" I asked "Why?" He questioned "it's been lonely at night without you" I said.

Logan pov

"It's been lonely at night without you" she said "Okay, I'll just need to get a pair of clothes" he said "k" she said.

Olivia pov

We got back to our apartments and before we went to mine we went to Logan's so he could grab a set of clothes, while he was getting his stuff I went to see Kong, I picked him up then Kong started licking my face.
Logan came out of his room then I put Kong back in his play pen/cage then we headed to my place, once we got there I opened up the door and I saw Izzy sleeping on the counter.
She looks so cute, I told Logan walk quietly so Izzy doesn't wake up, we got to my room then I closed the door and I changed into booty shorts and a tank top like always then laid down in bed. Logan took his shirt off and I couldn't help myself so I was starring.
"What you looking at?" He asked "I'm looking at a mirror" I said "you were looking at me" he said then flexed.
"I guess I was" I said, he smiled then came and laid beside me "Olivia" Logan said while sitting up and then I sat up too "yeah?" I asked "I uh... I like you" he said "Logan, I'm sorry but I like someone else" I said, he frowned "Oh, I uh think I should leave" he said then got off the bed, I got off too and stopped him from leaving the room.