Twenty seven

Olivia pov

Anthony was having sex with Erika "Oh god sorry I left my phone in here" I said, I saw my phone on the floor so I covered my eyes with one hand and used the other to grab it.
I left the room and I almost puked.
I got back outside and sat beside Jake "so I saw the weirdest thing in you're room" I told him "What was it?" He asked "Erika and Anthony having sex" I told him.
He stood up and said "wait what!" "Hey, its okay you have me now you don't need her we have each other" I told him.
He hugged me and then smashed his lips on to mine.
"Jump" He said, I jumped up and wrapped Myles's around his waist.
He placed my down on a table that was there and he went to pull his pants down "hey, Jake we can't do this out here" I told him "let's go inside then" he said while putting his pants back on "Jake I don't wanna do this" I told him "come on it'll be quick" he said.
"I don't want to Jake" I said but before I could finish telling him that he threw me over his shoulder and walked inside "Let me go!" I yelled and everyone probably heard "put me down!" I yelled again.
Chance Logan and Anthony came running and I was sobbing, after this I knew he just wanted me for sex.
"Dude, let her go" Chance yelled at Jake "sorry can't do that" Jake said "Jake leave her alone!" Logan yelled at him.
Jake put me down but held onto me so I could run or anything "Why would you even care huh? You're the one that cheated on her!" Jake said. I managed to get away from Jake and I ran down the stairs, Logan must've thought I was running to him because he had his arms open but I went to Chance instead.
Chance was the only guy who didn't have a thing for me and we were kinda close friends, I went to Chance and hugged him and he hugged me back "Can you drive me home?" I asked him "Yeah" he said releasing me from the hug.
Chance took Jakes Tesla.
He dropped me off in front of my apartment complex "thanks for driving me" i said "no problem" Chance said.
I got to my apartment and it was a mess like really messy.
I must've left Izzy bag of food out because cat food was everywhere and some stuff was knocked off the counter and it was glass.
My first thought was to find Izzy to make sure she didn't get hurt from the glass, I looked around and found her sleeping on my bed.
I sat down on my bed and she woke up, I checked her paws stomach back and face and she was alright.
I closed my bedroom door and grabbed a broom and started cleaning up the mess, I finished cleaning the glass but cat food was still everywhere.
There was a knock at the door.
I opened it and it was Logan "what are you doing here?" I asked "I need to talk to you about what happened back in Ohio" he told me "I'm kind of busy right now" I told him "did Izzy get into the food?" He asked because he noticed the food everywhere "yeah... I must've left it out".
I let Logan in and he waited on the couch while I cleaned.
After I finished cleaning I sat on the single couch while he sat on the double one "so, why do you wanna talk about what happened?" I questioned "The girl, well my ex texted me and said that she got me drunk" he replied "She got you drunk? Why?" I said confused "She said that she wanted me to be with her. I told her taking advantage of me wasn't a way to get anyone back, I wouldn't even had gone back to her if I was paid 10 million dollars" Logan told me.
"Oh, sorry that happened" I said "so you think we can give our relation ship another shot?" He asked smiling "Logan, I don't wanna deal with breakups anymore. I'm scared to do this again, I don't want a repeat of my relationship with Tyler" I told him.
"It won't be. I promise, I'll always be there for you" Logan said while standing up and grabbing my hands and making me stand up "I love you Logan. I always had. But I need time to think about this" I told him "One week?" He questioned "Yeah, so in one week come see me" I told him "wait can we still see each other during this week?" He asked "uh, no.but if we see each other anywhere Just run I guess" I said "I dont think I can handle not seeing you for a week" he said pouting his lip.

Hour later

After Logan left I was really happy he still wanted to be with me after all this drama, I took a shower and I thought about the sweater i stole from Logan. I wanted it back so he'll always kinda be with me.
I quickly went to the elevator onto Logan's floor and went to his room, I got there and knocked.
No answer, I door was open so I went in and there was no one around, I went to Logan's room and heard the shower running.
I stood outside the bathroom door "Logan!" I said loud enough for him to hear me "Olivia? What are you doing here?" He asked.
I heard the shower stop and then after a few seconds he walked out of the bathroom with a pair of boxers on only.
I couldn't help but stare, and water dripping down his chest was just hot.
"Olivia, what's up?" He asked, I looked up at him "oh uh sorry, you remember that sweater I stole from you and never gave it back?" I asked him "Yeah, what about it?" He questioned "I was wondering if I could have it back" I said.
He smiled "you have to give me something first" he said while smirking "and what would that be?" I asked him, I thought he was gonna say something else but he said "A kiss" I smiled and didn't say anything.
"So is it a yes?" He asked "Logan, what do you think the answer is?" I asked "A yes..." he said, i nodded my head yes.
He walked closer to me and instead of giving me a quick kiss he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around the back of his neck.
He pinned me against the wall and then after a few seconds went by he put me down back on the floor "God, Ive been wanting to do that for a while" he said smiling "so can I have the sweater?" I asked "I guess so" he said.
Logan went to his dresser and grabbed the sweater from the top "here you go" he said I grabbed the sweater and said "thanks" and then we said goodbye/goodnight and I headed back to my place and fell asleep.

Thanks u so much for over 3k reads on this story ♥️♥️♥️