Forty five (Final Chapter)

2 years later...

Oliva pov

"Olivia, are you 100% sure you want to do this?" Tessa asked me while I stood in front of a mirror admiring my dress "Yes, I love him so much and I wanna spend my whole life with him, have kids, grow old" I told Tessa.
The door opened and Chance walked in "Ready?" He asked me "Yes" I grabbed the bouquet then Tessa left to go stand up front with Tana.
Chance held out his hand and I held onto it.
We walked out, I locked eyes with Logan, he was so happy.
I started to tear up buy wiped them away cause I don't wanna ruin my makeup.
I got up front and Chance hugged me before going to sit down, I looked in the crowd and smiled at my brother.
The minister said all the stuff then asked Logan "Logan Paul, do you take Olivia Smith to become you're wife?" "I do" we both smiled "Olivia Smith, do you take Logan Paul to be you're husband?" "I do" we smiled again and I started crying a little.
We got the rings and put them on each other's hand then the minister said "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" Logan pulled to him and kissed me for a good 10 seconds.
We went home to celebrate.

Home

We went inside and I stopped once we got inside "were actually married" I told him "We are" he said "oh my god, I love you so much Logan" I said "I love you too" he kissed me then I went upstairs to change out of my wedding dress and into a different dress.
I went downstairs and everyone was here, my brother came up to me and hugged me "Thanks for coming Noah" I said "No problem, couldn't miss my baby sisters wedding. Plus I gotta have a little talk with you're husband" he smiled "Noah, stop. Well, you can but just don't scare him Okay?" I said "Alright, I promise" Noah said "thanks" I hugged him then I went to go see Logan he wrapped one of his arms around my and kissed my head.
I am so happy right now I can't believe I'm married and have the best friends ever, I can't wait till we have kids but that's not for a while.
We all hung out till about 8 then everyone went home, tomorrow me and Logan are going to Paris.

Morning

I'm so excited to go Paris, I can't believe I'm going there it's been on my bucket list of places to travel my whole life.
We were all packed and ready to go, Noah came by to say goodbye and so did Jake, Tana, Tessa and Evan.

Paris

We got to our hotel, we had booked the honeymoon suite.
It was so nice, there was a hot tub inside and a huge bathtub, a king sized bed, huge flatscreen tv, biggest bathroom I've ever seen and the best view ever.
I could see the Eiffel Tower.
We're planning to stay a week here so this will be fun and I can't wait to try different types of food, I changed out of my comfy clothes and put on something nicer.
After I finished getting ready me and Logan were gonna head out and get dinner, Logan had made reservations at this nice restaurant.
We got to the restaurant and it was so pretty inside, a waiter showed us to our table and we got water and a few appetizers.
We looked over the menu and everything was so fancy and looked delicious, a few minutes went by and the waiter came back to take our order, I couldn't pronounce what I wanted so I just showed him and Logan got the same thing.

After dinner

We explored around for a good hour then went back to the hotel and explored the hotel cause it was huge, when we got back we then we chilled in the hot tub while watching Netflix on the tv.
At around 10pm we took showers then headed to bed.

1 year later..

I sat down in the bathroom floor as I waited for the answer that will change my life and make it better, it's only been a minute so I had to wait two more. I'm so scared but excited.
After the two minutes we're up I grabbed the stick and looked at it and started sobbing.
I'm having a baby.
I'm gonna wait till tonight to tell Logan since it's our 1 year anniversary since we've been married, I got a cute little box and put a ribbon on it then hid it for later.

8pm

We had dinner then went to the beach, I still haven't told him yet.
We sat down on a blanket "Logan, I got you something" I told him "Ooh What is it?" He asked "Look away and hold out you're hands" I told him, he held out his hands and I grabbed the box then placed it on his hands "Okay, you can look" he looked back and said "Such a fancy box" I was so freaking nervous.
Logan took off the ribbon then opened the box he looked for second the looked at me "Were having a baby?" "Yes" I told him while crying "I'm gonna be a dad!" He jumped up and took me in his arms and hugged me then kissed me "oh my god, I can't wait to meet our baby" Logan told me "Me too" I hugged him so tight.

Week later

"They're gonna be so happy" Logan told me, we're telling his parents today that I'm pregnant then later today we're telling Jake and I'm seeing Noah and his girlfriend after we see Jake so I'll tell him too, tomorrow I'm gonna see Tessa and tell her.
We sat down on the couch with Logan's parents across from us "We got big news" Logan said "What is it?" Pam asked "You guys are gonna be grandparents" Logan said "Wait for real?" Greg said "for real" I told him.
Pan hugged me and Greg hugged Logan.
Few hours later me and Logan drove to Jakes house, Logan parked the car then we headed inside.
Tana and Jake were in the living room "Logan! What's up?" Jake came up and hugged Logan and I went and hugged Tana "So we got some news" I said to them both "Jake you're gonna be an uncle" Logan told Jake "Oh my god, you're pregnant?" Tana came up to me "Yes, we found out a week ago" I told her "Awee, I'm so happy for you" she hugged me and Jake hugged Logan.

Another week later

Noah was so excited when I told him he was gonna be an uncle, and Tessa was so happy we both were crying when I told her and she also gets to be the baby's godmother.
Me and Logan cuddled in bed, he kissed me on the forehead and said "I can't wait to start our little family" he kissed me again "Me too, I love you Logan" I said "I love you too, Olivia" and we went to bed.

The End

Thanks so much to everyone who read this I just wanna thank u all, I'm so happy I'm done with this.
I am working on more story's but they won't be out for a while I wanna get bunch of chapters finished first before I start publishing it. I love all of you guys so much 💕😍😘