Thirty

Three days later

Olivia pov

Two days I haven't seen him or anyone if I'm being honest, the reason is because while I was at a bar with Alissa, Chantel, And Sommer some guy asked me out and I said no.
He didn't take it to easily, the guy ended up grabbing my arm throwing me down to the floor and repeatedly started kicking my stomach, legs and arms.
I had cuts and bruises all over my body, I'm scared to leave my place, I'm scared to see his reaction, honestly I'm scared to see anyone's reaction to me.
I've talked with Chance about what happened, we're close friends and I trust him not to tell anyone.
I hop out of the shower and put a pair of shorts on and a sweater, I looked like I wasn't wearing pants but that's fine, I set up my computer and Izzy laid beside while I watched Netflix.

Hours later (12pm)

I was about to head to bed but there was a knock at the door, I walked over to the door and when opened it Chance was standing there with a bag on his back and it seemed full "Hey, come in" i said then he walked in "Can I stay here with you for a while?" He asked "why? What happened?" I questioned "Jake kicked me out, I have the rest of my clothes and a few other things in my car" Chance said "wait, why did he kick you out?" I asked confused "He taught I was sleeping with Erika, which I wasn't" Chance told
me "Uh yeah ok, you can't stay for as long as you need to" I told him.
I showed Chance to the guest bedroom and he settled in and I went to my room and tried to take a little nap but I couldn't.
I was distracted.
I was thinking about Logan, I miss him.
He called me once but I didn't answer.
I went back to my room and grabbed my phone and texted Logan.
Text
Olivia - hey, u up?
Logan - yeah what's up
Olivia - can I come over?
Logan - sure
Olivia - bts
End
I put my phone in my sweater pocket and left my apartment then went to Logan's, I got to his floor and knocked on his door, it opened and Logan was standing there.
I walked in and said "can we talk?" "Yeah" he said.
We went into his room and I sat on the middle of his bed while he sat at the end "what did you wanna talk about?" He asked.
Before I could say anything he looked at my leg, Shit, I forgot to change out of my shorts, all the bruises were showing "what happened?" He asked "it's nothing" I said trying to change the subject "it's not nothing Liv, who did this to you?" Logan questioned "some guy at a bar" I told him.
Logan sat beside me and hugged me, I laid my head on him and said "I miss you" "I miss you too" he said.
After an hour I left Logan's and went back to my place and went to bed.

Morning (10am)

I got out of bed and Izzy followed me to the kitchen, I filled her bowls.
I went back into my room and my phone was ringing I picked it up.
Call
Olivia - Hello?
??? - Olivia, it's Melissa
Olivia - Hey, what's up
Melissa - you need to come back to Toronto
Olivia - why what happened
Melissa - Chris and Amber are having a baby today and they wanted me to tell you to come
Olivia - Chris and Amber are having baby!?
Melissa - yes, so are you gonna come
Olivia - yeah I'll get on a flight tonight or in the morning
Melissa - Okay bye
Olivia - bye
End
Melissa was one of best friend and so was Amber, Chris was my guy best friend, I knew Amber liked him but I never knew he liked her.
I checked when there were flights to Toronto and there was one at 7pm, I booked that flight, I grabbed a bag and packed a week worth of clothes.
I left my room and walked into Chances room, he was on his phone "Chance, can you watch Izzy for a week?" I asked "why?" He questioned "my closest friends from Toronto are having baby and they wanted me there so I'm gonna go down for a week" I told him "yeah okay" he said.
I might as well tell Logan where I'm going so he doesn't come over and find Chance here.
I went up to Logan's room and knocked, Evan opened the door "Hey Liv, Logan's in his room if you're looking for him" he said "thanks" I said and he moved aside.
I walked in then went into Logan's bedroom, he was t on his bed but I heard water running from his bathroom "Logan!" I said knocking on the bathroom door "Be out in a sec" he said.
About a minute passed and he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, water running down his body, I was staring but then I looked away.
"What's up?" He asked "I just wanted to let you know I'm going Toronto for a week" I told him "What you going up there for?" Logan questioned "My friend is having a baby today, she wanted me there" I told him.
"Wait, who's watching Izzy" Logan asked "Chance is" I told him "Chance? What's he doing at you're place" his mood changed, he probably thinks there's something going on between us "Jake kicked him out, he needed a place to stay" i said.
Logan was silent for a moment but then I said "if you're not busy for the week would you wanna come with me? I mean only if you want to" "Uh, Okay sure. When we leaving?" Logan asked "3 o'clock " I told him.
He grabbed a bag and started packing clothes "Can you tell Lydia to book my flight?" He asked "Yeah sure" I walked out of his room and Lydia was sitting on the table on the laptop "Lydia, Logan wanted you to book him a flight to Toronto. It's for 3 o'clock today" I told her "Yup" she said.

Few hours later

It was now 1:35 and me and Logan headed to the airport, it took about 25 minutes to get to the airport, we stopped at subway and had something to eat since we both didn't have dinner yet.
We waited about 15 to 20 minutes and then it was time for us to board the plane, we sat down together and Logan had the window seat.
"Thanks for coming with me" I said to Logan "Yeah, no problem" he said.
I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Having a mega writers block so I don't know when I'll update after this chapter 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️