Twenty six

Morning

Olivia pov (10am)

I woke up and realized what happened last night between me and Jake, I pulled the blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around me and grabbed my clothes "hey, I'm cold" Jake said "sorry" I said quietly.
I threw him his clothes and I grabbed mine and put them on.
After I put my clothes back on I grabbed an comfy outfit since we were going to the airport today "Jake, were leaving in three hours" I told him "Okay" he said.
Before I left the room to shower Jake pinned me against the door and smashed his lips on mine, I dropped my clothes down of the floor and put my arms around the back of his neck.
I was on my tippy toes because I was short.
I pulled away and said "okay okay, I gotta go shower" "fine" he whined and let me go to shower.
After showering I changed into a pair of grey joggers and my black adidas hoodie and then I went back to Jakes room and then he went and showered.
I grabbed Izzy and put a leash on her (she didn't mind it at all) and took her outside to use the washroom.
Once I got downstairs I saw Logan sitting in the living room "morning" he said I didn't say anything back to him I just kept walking outside.
I put Izzy down and held onto the leash and let her do her business.
I heard the sliding door open and when I looked it was Logan "can you just leave me alone?" I asked him "I'm sorry for sleeping with my ex. I'm sorry for letting you walk out that door last night and I'm sorry for bringing you here and causing all this drama between us" Logan told me but I wasn't looking at him "it's okay. I got to see who you really are, and that's why this relationship is over." I told him while I took Izzy inside.
I walked back to Jakes room and packed all my stuff.
Jake came into the room and he was wearing grey joggers and his black white and dark grey camo merch.
I finished packing all my stuff up and Jake also finished doing his stuff.
I noticed Logan's hoodie on the floor and I grabbed it and walked out of a Jakes room and into Logan's room.
He was laying in his bed and when I walked he looked at me "Uh, hey" he said "here's You're sweater" I said while throwing the sweater at him.

Logan pov

"Here's You're sweater" Olivia said then walked out of my room closing the door, I was sad that she gave me this back because this was the hoodie I forgot when I went to see her in Toronto and she has kept it ever since.
She even told me I was never getting this back.
I guessed giving this to me means we'll never get back together.

Olivia pov

I put Izzy in her carrier and left with Jake, Pam drove us to the airport "Olivia, how come Logan ain't coming with you?" She asked, Pam doesn't know that we broke up.
"I had some stuff to do back in L.A and he needed some stuff to do here I guess" I told her.

Apartment

I put my bags down and let Izzy out and fed her and also gave her water, Jake came back to the apartment with me.
Jake picked me up from behind and took me to my bedroom and closed the door.
I knew what he wanted.
He threw me on the bed and hopped on top of me smashing his lips on mine, he took his shirt off and pulled my sweater off and my shirt leaving my in my bra and still my pants.
He slid his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra.
He then pulled off both of our pants.

After that whole situation

Jake got a text from nick saying he needed to go back there, we both got dressed "You wanna come?" He asked "Yeah sure" I said.
I put a different outfit on, I was wearing a pair of jeans and a black crop top.

Don't count that purse^^

Jake finished getting ready and then we left, we got an Uber to the t10 house.

T10 house

We walked in the house and everyone was standing there and they yelled "Surprise!" "Surprise? For what?" Jake asked "shit, never mind we thought you were Anthony it's his birthday so we're throwing a little party" Chance told us.
I kinda wanted to leave because of Anthony, I know we said we'll be friends but I actually didn't want to I only said that so he won't get mad and try something on me.
I grabbed Jakes hand and pulled into the living room "Yo, what's up?" Jake said "Can I stay in you're room during the party?" I asked him "why?" He asked "I know he's you're best friend but I don't like be around him after what he tried to do. I just don't know what he'll do if he see's me here" I said to him.
"Okay yeah, just go up there and I'll come and see you after everyone yells surprise" he told me "thanks" I said, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then I headed upstairs to his room.
Once I got there I locked the door and then I went and laid down on the couch he had in there and I went on instagram.
I unfollowed Logan on everything I just didn't want to see his face anywhere, I changed my wallpaper on my phone to pictures of Izzy.
I went on the bed and put the blanket over me and watched Netflix on my phone.

15 minutes later (8pm)

I heard the door knob rattling so I went up to the door and before I opened it I said "Who is it?" Loud enough for whoever is there to hear it "It's Jake" I opened the door but it wasn't Jake.
It was Logan.
"I don't wanna see you so leave me alone" I said while walking back to the bed, I sat down on it and Logan sat beside me but I scooted over.
"I'm sorry Olivia, I miss you" He said with sadness in his voice.
He never was like sad he was always happy when we were together "Even if I did miss you I'd never be with you again. You broke my heart Logan. I couldn't forgive you for that" I told him.
Logan looked down at the floor and I saw him cry, it was just a single tear but I never seen him cry before.
"I think you should go back down there" I said, he nodded his head yes slowly, I grabbed my phone and texted Jake.
Text
Olivia - hey
Jake - hey u alright
Olivia - yeah, did Anthony come yet
Jake - yeah
Olivia - can u come up here
Jake - be there soon
End
I waited on the bed and after about 5 minutes passed the door opened and it was Jake "hey" he said while sitting on the bed beside me "I think I'm gonna go home" I told him "you want me to drive you?" He asked "no, I'll be fine" I said.
Me and Jake walked down the stairs hand in hand but then Chance was there and we immediately took our hands away from each other.
Chance looked at us weird but then left back to the living room.
We walked outside.
Me and Jake sat on the stairs waiting for the Uber, I laid my head down on his shoulder, I went to my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there "shit I think I forgot my phone in you're room I'll be right back" I told him.
I sat up and walked inside I headed to Jakes room.
Once I got there I saw probably the grossest thing ever.