Eight

Two days later

Olivia pov

I laid in bed beside Logan and I had my head on his chest "do you have to leave?" I asked him, Logan and Jake have to go back home tomorrow and I honestly don't want Logan to leave "I need to I have a movie to shoot" he said "aww please don't leave me" I told him "well, you can come with me I'll pay for you're ticket" he said and we both sat up "I don't know Logan" I told him "please it'll be fun" he told me.
I thought about for a minute "I could but won't you be gone since you're doing a movie?" I asked "ill only be gone till late at night till early in the morning so you won't know I'm even gone" he said "uh... I suppose" I said, he smile and hugged me.
"Well I should get packing then" I said then got off the bed and grabbed my suitcase from my closet the opened up my dresser then started put my clothes in it.

2 hours later

I packed up all my stuff then I grabbed clothes so I can shower, once I closed the bathroom door it opened back up and Logan was standing there "may I help you?" I asked him "I just wanted to say I'm happy you're coming back with me" he said "I am too" I closed the bathroom door and locked it.
After I showered I changed into just a bra and a sweater then had on sweatpants, I walked out the bathroom the Logan went into the bathroom and showered.
I walked out the room and downstairs Jake was in the kitchen cooking something "what you making?" I asked him "breakfast" he said "oh guess what" I said "What?" He asked "I'm coming back with you and Logan tomorrow" I told him "are you really?" He asked "yes" I said.
Jake hugged me then went back to cooking whatever he was making, few minutes later Logan came downstairs with his hair all wet and dripping and wearing a red shirt with a bird on it he was also wearing sweatpants.
I laid down on the floor and I saw Logan looking at me "what are you doing?" He asked "chilling" I told him "why on the floor?" He questioned "I don't know" I told him "foods ready" Jake said, I got up off the floor and sat at the table then Jake gave me a plate then I tried the food.
I gagged and Jake looked at me "is it okay?" He asked "uh yeah it is" I lied "I pretended to yawn but I just used my hand to get the food out of my mouth. (Gross)
When Jake left the table to go the the bathroom I quickly got up and threw the food in the garbage then sat back at the table with the plate, Jake came out and his eyes went wide "geez it must've been good since you finished it" he said "yeah" I got up and cleaned the plate and fork then I went to my room and brushed my teeth to get the taste of the food out of my mouth.

Time skip (10pm)

I laid in bed beside Logan snuggled up to him "so what time we leaving?" I asked "at 6" he said "in the morning?" I asked "yes" he told me "I don't know if I can get up that early" I told him "I'll wake you up" he said.
I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Morning

I was woken up by Logan shaking me "ugh what do you want?" I asked "we gotta get ready to go" he said "ughhhh fine" I whined "I'll go wake up Jake" I got up off the bed and stretched my arms then I walked out the room and went across to wake up Jake.
I went over to the bed then jumped onto the bed beside him "Yo! Jakey wake up" I said "whyyyyyyyy" he whined "we gotta go" I told him "fine" he got up and I left the room.
I went back to my room and then got clothes then changed into a sweater and sweatpants as always I went to the bathroom and when I walked in Logan was there brushing his teeth then I brushed mine too.
I threw my hair up into a messy bun and then I was walked out of the bathroom, then Logan came out. Me and Logan grabbed our suitcases and took them downstairs I went and grabbed my phone which was charging then put it in my bag with my headphones and charger and wallet.

Airport

We got to the airport and we got something to eat before we went onto the plane, I was a bit scared to go on the plane since I've never actually been on one.
We got on the plane and I was sitting beside Logan and Jake was in front of us "I don't like this" I whispered to Logan "don't like what?" He asked "the plane, it's really hot in here and I'm scared we'll crash" I told him "we won't I promise, and if you get to hot go the bathroom and undress that's what I do" he whispered to me "What no that's gross" I told him "it's okay, I'll help you" he said and smirked "ew Logan, you're gross" I told him "nah, it's fine" he said.
I looked out the window and the plane took off and it was eventually high up in the air and I was feeling like I needed to throw up "Logan where's the bathroom at?" I asked him "it's down in the back to you're left" he told me.
I got up and walked past Logan and I went to the bathroom, I opened the door and it was so small. I stood there for a minute then I threw up not once but twice.
I pressed a button and it flushed then used the hand sanitizer that was there and cleaned my hands, opened the door and walked out back to Logan, I got to my seat and walked past Logan again then sat down "Are you okay?" He asked "Yeah" I told him.
I looked out the window once again and saw clouds and it looked so pretty and I took a picture.

I laid my head on Logan's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep.

In L.A.

Logan woke me up and said we landed, I stretched and then we got our bags and left the plane and met with Jake when we got off the plane, we went to get our bags in baggage claim and I got mine first then Jake then Logan.
We walked out of the airport and outside were Uber's waiting for us, Jake went in a different Uber while me and Logan went into the same one, we put our suitcases in the trunk and the Uber drove off the Logan's place I'm guessing.
"Logan thanks for bringing me" I told him "Anything for you pretty lady" he said which made me blush a bit, i laid my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head onto mine.

After car ride

We got to an apartment building and me and Logan grabbed our bags and we walked inside, we got into an elevator and he pressed a floor level then a speaker said "penthouse level".
He smiled at me "oh and if my friend Johannas comes over he may be flirty that's how he is" Logan said "okay" I said, the elevator door opened and I followed him to his place. We walked for a bit then he stopped at a door and opened it with a key right when we walked in there was barking then the cutest dog ever came running "omg he's so cute" I said then went down on my knees and petted the dog "yeah I'm pretty cute" Logan said "I was talking bout the dog, but yeah your kinda cute I guess" I said "his names KongDaSavage or just Kong" he said.
I petted Kong and then picked him up and he started licking me "aww" I said then kissed Kong on the head "Man he always gets kisses and not me" he faked cried "it's okay Logan, ask Jake he'll give you kisses" I told him.
I let Kong down and then Logan said "do you wanna stay with me or a different bedroom" "uh I'll stay with you" I said.