Seventeen

Continue from last chapter

Olivia pov

I stood in front of Logan and said "Logan I was joking, I don't like someone else I like you" I said and he smiled "So, uh you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.
Both of us were smiling then I said "I guess so" I said "so it's a yes?" He asked "Yeah" I said. Before I could say something else Logan picked me up bridal style then kissed me.
He threw me onto the bed and we had a make out session.

Time skip (5pm)

I changed Izzy's litter and her food then did her water, Logan came out of my room "Ready?" He asked "Yeah" I said, me and Logan are taking his Jeep to Jakes house and we're gonna break into his house.
I don't wanna go there because of what happen last time but I'll be fine since Logan's with me and I guess Evan will protect me too.
We went up to Logan's place and Evan was waiting for us, Logan grabbed his vlog camera he was gonna selfie vlog since Brendon (😭) wasn't here.
We went into the Jeep or Yeti since Logan always calls it that, I sat in the back cause Evan got there before me, Logan got into the drivers seat then we drove to Jakes.

T10 house

Logan parked the Yeti outside of the front gate and we walked over to the security guard, they let us in, me and Logan walked up together hand in hand cause I still was scared to go inside.
We got to the house and we went to the front door luckily no one was there, we then were walking up the stairs and there was a door on the wall.
We opened it and it was a little space "go in" Logan said quietly "Why?" I asked "You'll be safe, I'll come back soon" he said "fine" I said, before Logan kept on walking I said "Logan wait" "What?" He asked.
I gave him a peck on the lips then we both smiled, he kept on walking and I went into the little tiny room.

Logan pov

Me and Evan kept sneaking throughout the house, we saw Jake Chance and Anthony walking somewhere together.
Evan fell over something and made a huge noise which caused Jake and them to hear, we started running and I passed where Olivia was and I couldn't go back because they were chasing me.
When we got to the bottom of the stairwell I was tackled to the ground by Anthony, Jake and Chance then came and Jake said "What the hell you doing?" "Were just looking around" I said "who else is with you?" He asked "Evan and Olivia" I said.
Shit, I shouldn't have said Olivia was here now they're gonna look for her and I promised her she won't have to see Anthony, they all took me to their merch room which was hideous.
They got Nick and Chance to keep guard while Anthony and Jake looked for Olivia and Evan "You look for Olivia while I look for Evan" Jake said, if Anthony finds her I'm gonna blast out of here and save her cause she's gonna freak out and get really scared if he finds her.

Olivia pov

I heard running down the stairs and I was gonna go out but I should wait for Logan to get me, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scrolled through Instagram.
After a few minutes passed I heard someone walking up the stairs, I put my phone back and waited to see if it was Logan and, the doors opened and it was Anthony.
My eyes started watering and I scooted into the corner holding my knees up to my chest "Hey baby girl, you miss me?" He asked, I felt a tear go down my face then he reached in and grabbed my feet pulling me out.
I tried to hold on to something but there wasn't anything I could grab, he got me out of the little space and threw me over his shoulders, he didn't go down the stairs instead he went up.
This can't happen again, it can't "Logan! Help!" I yelled as loud as I can "be quiet princess, we're gonna finish what we were gonna do last time" he said.
I started crying and grabbing onto anything I could but he pulled me and then went into a room, he locked the door and threw me onto a couch.
Before he went onto the couch I got off and ran into a different room which was a bathroom then I locked it, I grabbed out my phone and texted Logan saying Help I'm in a room at the second floor to the right, he responded right away and said he was coming for me.
The door handle was shaking and Anthony was like running into the door I guess because it was moving a lot.
I tried to look for a way out then I saw another door, I went over to it but the door was locked, I tried hiding but there was nowhere to hide.
The door flew open and Anthony stood there smiling while I was crying, he came over to me and pinned me against the wall and then Logan came running into the bathroom "Anthony, get off of her!" He yelled, Anthony backed away from me and then I slid down the wall with my knees to me chest and my head on my knees.
I felt someone put their hand on my back and I flinched "it's okay it's me" they said, it was Logan, I stood up and I hugged him "I'm sorry I left you" he said with sadness in his voice.
I got out of his hug and said "You promised it wouldn't happen, you promised!" I said while yelling, he backed away from me "I'm sorry Olivia, come on let's head back" he said.
I followed Logan out of the house and down to the Yeti, I got into the backseat and laid down on the chairs.

Back at the apartments (9pm)

I went into my apartment alone and was greeted my Izzy, I picked her up then started petting her with one hand. I put Izzy down then went into my room with Izzy following me, I then went into my bathroom and washed my face.
I heard the door open and then the footsteps were coming into my room, I looked out of the bathroom and Logan was standing there "How are you?" He asked "horrible, I'm never going back" I said "I'm sorry for that I shouldn't have left you" he said.
I shut the bathroom light off then closed the door, me and Logan laid down on my bed with Izzy in between us and we went to bed.