Three

One week later

Olivia pov

Today I'm telling Logan if I'm gonna go visit him or not, me and him texted a lot throughout the week and got to know each other more. I've already made my decision and I'm gonna tell him tonight.
Today I have to got back to work so I got ready and left, I got into my car and my phone was ringing I checked it and it was Logan.
Call
Olivia-I'm going to work can you call me later
Logan-did you decided yet
Olivia-yes but I'll tell you tonight
Logan-aweeee fine
Olivia-bye I shouldn't be on my phone while driving
Logan-alright bye
Olivia-bye
End
I put my phone on the passenger seat and kept driving to work.
I made it to work and went behind the counters and started working.
I just felt like turning around and going back home cause I don't want to see Emma not after what I found out, I got to work and went behind the counters I started working and then Emma walk over to me "Hey Liv" she said "Emma leave me alone" I snapped "why what did I do" he said "you the reason Tyler cheated on me" I snapped again "Liv I didn't mean to it was an accident" she said sounding all innocent "I don't care you still were with him" I said then looked away from her then I heard her footsteps walking away.

After work

I got done work and drove home, I was just about home and then my phone started ringing, it was a unknown number.
Call
Olivia-Hello
???-Hi uhm is this Olivia Smith
Olivia-yeah, who's this
???- I'm doctor Grey (😏) you're mother got into a bad accident
Olivia-wait what how
Dr.Grey- she was hit by a car
Olivia-oh my god I'll get to the hospital as quick as I can
Dr.Grey-okay,I'll tell you everything you need to know when u get here.
End
My heart starting beating quickly, I did a U turn and started driving to the hospital.
I got to the hospital and I parked then ran inside, I went up to the front desk "How can I help you?" I lady asked "I'm looking for Lillian smith, I'm her daughter" I told them.
The lady looked at the computer "she's in surgery right now" she said "is a doctor Grey around?" I asked "yes I'll page her" she said.
Few minutes passed and a doctor came which was probably Dr.Grey, she came up to me and we went over to the waiting area and sat down "You're mother broke both of her arms and fractured her foot and she hit her head really hard" Dr.Grey said "is she going to make it?" I asked "there is a 50% chance she'll live but the way she hit her head she most likely will lose her speech, hearing and might lose movement in her arm" she said.

Hours later

Hours have passed and my mom still hasn't come out of surgery, Dr.Grey has been coming back and forth giving me updates on how she's doing, so far she's been alright and they said there has been no complications.

Hour later

Another hour passed and Dr.Grey said that my mom should be out of surgery in the next 30 minutes, I was about to go get a coffee but then two doctors came up to me it was Dr.Grey and a guy, Dr.Grey introduced me to the doctor "This is Dr.Shepard he did the surgery on your mothers brain" she said, I shook his hand "You're mother had developed complications after surgery, once we got into the room her heartbeat was slowing down, we tried everything we could to get her back..." he said, I had a tear falling down my cheek "but she didn't make it, I'm so sorry for your loss" he finished saying.
I sat down and started bawling my eyes out, the doctors left and I ran out of the hospital and went into my car then drove home still bawling my eyes out.
I got home and left everything except my phone and the keys in the car I ran upstairs into my room and dropped down into my bed bawling my eyes out more.
This can't be happening it has to be a dream Wake up Wake up Please.
I pinched myself and it wasn't a dream at all it's all real.
My phone started going off  I looked at it and it was Logan.
Texts
Logan-hey you gonna tell me?
Olivia-sorry Logan I was gonna come but something bad happened
Logan-aweee what happened
Olivia-my mom passed away
Logan-I'm so sorry take all the time you need I'll be waiting
Olivia-thanks Logan I'm sorry I let you down
Logan-it's okay Liv
End
I shut my phone off and just went to bed.