Twenty four

Four days later

Olivia pov

I woke up beside Logan, we were both laying on our sides and he had his arm over me, I slowly lifted his hand up and was about to get out of the bed but Logan pulled me back "where you going?" He asked "shower" I told him "I'll join" he said while sitting up.
"I'm going alone" I told him, he pouted his lips "pleaseee" he whined "next time, I promise" I told him "fine" he said.
I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit then went in the shower.
I changed into a black leggings and my white nike sweater.
After I finished doing my hair i left the bathroom and Logan was sleeping again "baby, get up!" I said carefully shaking him.
He didn't get up so I hoped on the bed and started hip,omg on it and then Logan opened his eyes "stawwwpp!" He whined "you got to get up" I told him "why?" He questioned "were leaving in three hours" I said.
Logan quickly got up off the bed.
Today were leaving to Ohio, Logan wants to surprise his mom for fun.
I grabbed my suitcase and put Izzy in her carrier and grabbed the bag the had water bottles and her food in it.
I headed to Logan's place with him and I got Kong's stuff ready since we were taking him too.
Logan came out of the shower in grey joggers and his black and white maverick merch, "you ready?" Logan asked "yup, I got Kong's stuff ready too" I told him.
Logan grabbed his bag and Kong's then put Kong in his carrier and we headed to the airport, we got into the Uber and drove there.

After plane ride

After landing in Ohio Greg, Logan's Dad, came and picked us up.
Logan sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Izzy and Logan had Kong. Our bags were in the trunk of the vehicle.
After about an 15 minutes we got to Greg's house and chilled there for a bit and then after an hour or so Greg took us to Pam's house.
I was kinda scared because this would be the first time meeting Logan's mom, I kept thinking that she wouldn't like me.
Greg was happy that Logan had finally brought me to meet him.
We got to the house and me and Logan got out of the car and sneaked to the house, he slowly opened the front door and Pam's husband pointed to the kitchen letting us know she was in there.
"Surprise!" Logan yelled making Kong bark.
Pam looked over and saw us she immediately smiled and got out of her chair "Oh my god! What are you doing here?" She questioned "we came to surprise you" Logan told her "Olivia, it's nice to finally meet you" she said giving me a hug "you too" I said while she released me from the Hug.
After a few minutes went by of us all talking me and Logan headed upstairs, I followed him into a room and he said "Welcome to my childhood room" he said "it's nice" I told him.
Logan said Izzy came stay in the room with us and Kong could just stay downstairs so he could run around and not be stuck in a room.

4 hours later (8pm)

Logan had took me out for dinner and the place we went to was nice and the food was amazing. Pam let us borrow one of the cars since she had two.
Me and Logan we were laying down on the bed, he had his arm around me and we were watching Netflix.
We watched two movies with took about 2 and a half hours.
He put the laptop away and we cuddled and went to sleep.

Morning (6am)

I was woken up by Logan trying to get out of the bed "Oh shit sorry for waking you" he said with his morning voice "it's okay, where you going?" I asked him "I was gonna go see a old friend" he told me "this early?" I asked "uh yeah, it was the only time they were free to hang" he said.
He was acting a bit weird but I trusted him "okay" I said.
He gave me a kiss on lips and he went to shower and after that he left to a friends house.
I went back to sleep.

2 hours later

Someone was shaking me and "Leave me alone" I said still half asleep "Olivia, wake up" the voice sounded familiar I think it was Logan but I couldn't tell because I had a pillow over my head "wake up" they said.
I sighed and took the pillow off my head and sat up but it was Jake standing there "What the hell Jake" I said pulling the blanket over my chest since I only had a bra and really short shorts on.
"Where's Logan?" Jake asked "I don't know, he said he was gonna visit a friend. Wait, what are you doing here?" I asked "i saw that Logan came here so I did too. Could u text him or something and tell him to come back" Jake told me "why can't you?" I questioned "he won't answer me" he replied "well can you get out and close the door" I told him.
Jake left and closed the door and I grabbed my phone off of the floor since it was charging.
I texted him saying where he was at but he didn't answer, I got out of bed and threw on one of Logan's sweater and sat down on the bed.
After 5 minutes I texted him again but no answer.
Izzy came and lied down beside me and I petted her and then Jake walked in again "did he text back yet?" Jake asked, I sat up and said "Nope" "you wanna go look for him or just wanna stay and wait here?" He asked me "I bet he's fine he'll come back" I told him.
Jake left and went somewhere and I refilled Izzy's bowls and went downstairs and Jake was sitting on the couch I also refilled Kong's bowls.
"Hey, you wanna help me make breakfast?" Jake asked "uh yeah sure" I said, I walked into the kitchen with Jake and he grabbed bacon and eggs from the fridge.
Jake grabbed pans and he cooked the bacon and I made scrambled eggs, we made only enough for us two.
After we both finished cooking Jake grabbed two plates and we ate.
I cleaned the dishes after we finished eating.
I went back upstairs the the room and closed the door so Izzy won't leave, it was 10am and Logan's been gone for 4 hours I texted him again just saying hey but no answer.
I left the room and went to Jakes, I knew where his room was at because Logan showed me yesterday when we got here.
I walked in and Jake was laying in his bed "Hey" he said "hey, can we go to your dads place to see if Logan's there?" I asked him "Yeah, when?" Jake asked "soon, I have to shower first" I told him.
I went back to the room and grabbed an outfit, I went to shower and then got dressed.

(Flats instead of heels, no necklaces and hair down instead of up)