Forty one

Two months later

Olivia pov

Today me, Josh, Alissa, and Ricky are gong Hawaii for 5 days, we rented a place with a nice pool and lots of open land and it also has a hot tub.
I finished packing the last of my stuff and then Chance said "Got everything?" "Yes, pretty sure" I told him "Pretty sure? Not good enough. Look around see if you forgot anything" Chance told me.
I looked around my room, living room and kitchen then I found what I was missing "Sunscreen" I said while pulling it out of a drawer "See, lucky I reminded you or you would've burnt to crisp" Chance told me "Thanks" I put the sunscreen in my bag and zipped it up.
Alissa texted saying there downstairs so I headed out "bye I'll see you in 2 weeks" I hugged Chance and petted and kissed Izzy on her head "Take care of her" I said "I will, promise" I hugged Chance one last time and then left.
I got outside and saw Alissa Ricky and Josh waiting, I put my stuff in the trunk and we drove to the airport.
Me and Josh were sitting in the back "Excited?" Josh asked "Yes, you?" I asked "Very, there's a pool and hot tub we get a bar, and king sized bed. We're living the dream" Josh smiled and kissed my head.
I went in Instagram and was looking at story's, I got on Logan's and saw he was going Hawaii, I texted mike and asked him if he was.
Text
Olivia - hey mike what's up
Mike - heading Hawaii what's up
Olivia - same here, is Logan going?
Mike - ye why
Olivia - I'm going with josh where u guys staying
Mike - (some random ass place)
Olivia - were like 5 minutes away from there
Mike - if you want I can make sure he doesn't go anywhere your at
Olivia - that'd be nice thanks so much mike
Mike - no problem
End
We got to the airport and boarded the plane, I slept the whole way to Hawaii.

Hawaii

Josh woke me up and told me the plane landed, I yawned and stretched then got up and grabbed my bag and so did Josh.
We got off the plane and grabbed our suitcases at baggage claim then we got into the Jeep we rented and drove to our house for the next 2 weeks.

Hour later (5pm)

We got to our house and there was a beach right in front of the house with bunch of palm trees around.
We went inside and it was really nice and windows everywhere which brought in lots of sunlight "Let's check out our room" Josh told me and was smirking.
I followed him to our room and it had a huge window with curtains and a huge bed, I put my bag on the floor on jumped onto the bed "It's so comfy" I told Josh "It's like a cloud" Josh said as he laid down beside me "I'm just gonna stay here forever" I said " me too" He said.
Me and Josh eventually got out of the bed and went out to see Alissa and Ricky "Hey, you guys gonna come we're gonna go check out the beach" Alissa asked "Yeah I'll come" I told her "I guess I'll go too" josh said.
I put on a bathing suit and then shorts and a shirt over and Josh put on swim shorts then we went down to the beach with Alissa and Ricky.
There was a pathway down to the beach so we took it.

Few hours later

It was now 9pm and we left the beach an hour ago, I just finished showering and Josh headed in a few minutes ago.
I laid on the bed scrolling through Instagram and then after a few minutes Josh came out of the shower. He laid beside me and grabbed my phone and put it on the bedside "What are you doing?" I asked him "I just wanna cuddle you" he said while wrapping me in his arms.
I smiled at him and he smiled then he rolled me over and went on top of me then I started tugging at his shirt shorts then he took them off and I took off my clothes.

Two hours later

Josh fell asleep around an hour ago with his leg and arm over me, I was about to fall asleep but then my phone dinged.
I look at it and it was a text from Logan.
Text
Logan - Hey, I know ur in Hawaii and a few minutes away. Can we talk?
Olivia - I was about to go to sleep but sure
Logan - meet me down at the beach
Olivia - alright
End
I slowly took Josh's leg and arm off of me but then he woke up "Where you going?" He asked with his eyes half opened but he was sitting up "just gonna go get something to drink, go back to sleep" I told him "Wait" he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap and kissed me "what's that for?" I asked "just wanted to kiss you" I got back out of the bed and Josh lied back down was immediately snoring.
I grabbed one of his sweater and then left the room and headed outside down to the beach, I didn't take shoes and I regretted that because there's a little hill filled with rocks.
I finally made it down and I saw Logan sitting down in the sand then I walked towards him.
I sat down beside him "Hey. So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked "I know it won't change anything but I just want you to know I still love you and I always will. You were the best thing that happened to me and everyone saw that you changed me in a good way. Even Mike, Evan and Spencer said I was different while we were together" Logan stared at the ground the whole time but looked at me when he stopped talking then looked away.
I hate talking about this because it brings back feelings "Logan, I will always love you. But I'm with Josh and he's amazing" I told Logan "I know" he said sadly.
We talked about more stuff and then I went back to the house and he went back to his, I got back to my room and laid in the bed then Josh immediately started cuddling me, I smiled and kissed his head.