Thirty three

Morning

Olivia pov

After waking up I rubbed my eyes and then saw Alissa and Tessa talking on the other bed "Good morning Liv" Alissa said "What time is it?" I asked half asleep "it's 8:30am" she said.
I closed my eyes for a second then got off the bed "I'm gonna shower, be out soon" I grabbed an outfit from my bag and went into the bathroom, I turned the water on and got undressed then stepped in.
After about 15 to 20 minutes I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, I blow dried my hair and then brushed it, I then got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and said "I'm going downstairs for breakfast you guys wanna come?" "Sure" Tessa said "I'll come too" Alissa said.
I slipped on a pair of converse and headed downstairs with Tessa and Alissa, we got to the lobby and went to where the breakfast was at, I grabbed a plate and got scrambled eggs, sausages, and orange juice.
After about 10 minutes we had all finished our food and headed back up to our room "Anything planned for today?" I asked "Have you ever swan with sharks?" Alissa asked "Uh... no" I told her "Well, that's what were doing today" she said.
I honestly wasn't really scared of sharks because I've never been near one but they look scary as hell "When are we going?" I said "we leave in an hour. But we're gonna walk around for a bit then we'll drive to the place" Tessa told me.
I grabbed my bag and put my two piece bathing suit in it, I grabbed my phone and put it in my pants pocket.
We left the hotel and got ice cream, I got chocolate, Tessa got vanilla, and Alissa got strawberry.

Hour later

We got to the place and it was only baby sharks we were swimming with and some fish, we all got changed into our bathing suits then went over to the water, there was a worker who goes into the water because the baby sharks could bite.
(Btw making stuff up don't actually know anything about sharks)
We all got into the water and the water was over my head, we all swam around and then I went to Tessa and gave her my waterproof camera "Can you take a pic of me underwater?" I asked "Yeah sure" she said.
I went underwater and Tessa took a few photos then I put the camera back on the dock, we all swam around for about 15 minutes then we got out.
I sat down with my legs crisscrossed with a towel on my and I was looking at the photos Tessa took, I posted one.

Liked by loganpaul, Chanesutton, and 28490 othersLiv_Smith: swimming with baby sharks 🦈 @TessaBrooks @AlissaVioletCommentsFan: wow mbn 😍😆ChanceSutton: where was my invite? @Liv_SmithLiv_Smith: @ChanceSutton must've got lost in the mail 😬 🤷‍♀️...

Liv_Smith: swimming with baby sharks 🦈 @TessaBrooks @AlissaViolet
Comments
Fan: wow mbn 😍😆
ChanceSutton: where was my invite? @Liv_Smith
Liv_Smith: @ChanceSutton must've got lost in the mail 😬 🤷‍♀️
Fan2: is Chance and Liv dating???? 🤨🤨
Fan3: ^^Probably
Fan4: I miss lovia 😞

~~~~~~~~

We got dried off and I changed back into my other clothes and we left back to the hotel, it was 4pm so after we all showered and changed we heading out for dinner.
We walked to a place that was only 5 minutes away from our hotel and then sat down at a table, I ordered lasagna and Caesar salad.

Hour later

It was now 6pm and we needed to check out of the hotel because we were heading somewhere else, but I didn't know where.
We got back to our room and packed up our stuff then checked out of the hotel, we got into the car and this time I sat in the back while Tessa and Alissa were in the front, I was tired so I took a nap.

Tessa pov

Olivia had fallen asleep and Alissa was driving "So, Where we going?" I asked Alissa "Ohio, I wanna take you guys to my hometown" Alissa told me "Are we staying at you're parents house?" I asked "Yeah" she said.

Mackenzie pov (4 hours later)

I rubbed my eyes and it was pitch blank outside beside the road lights and some buildings "where we going?" I asked "to my hometown" Alissa said "isn't that like a day away?" I asked "Yup" she said popping the p.
"Can we stop somewhere I might pee myself?" I said "there should be a gas station in like 10 minutes" Tessa said while looking on her phone, she was looking at a map.
I leaned my head against the window and eventually we got to the gas station, I ran inside because I was legit gonna pee myself, I found the bathroom.
I cleaned my hands then went to Tessa and Alissa who were looking at the junk food we got a small bag of chips bars and drinks.
We went back Into the car and I drove the car.
We all switched after a few hours.