CHAPTER 18

Third Degree

Shaysha was locked up in an observation room. She was unconscious and was cautiously watched over by Geeta.

Mahesh looked at the time, strapped around his wrist and sighed asking, "How long will it take her to regain consciousness?"

"Five minutes." she replied.

Geeta unlocked the door and threw a bucket of cold water on her. She woke up with a start, panting and shivering.

"Where am I? How dare you bring me here! I will sue you." she screamed.

Geeta bent down and grabbed her chin and smirked, "Try to recollect what happened to you."

"Sir, we have spotted Shaysha," said Prabhas.

"Good work, I need you to knab her without grabbing attention." replied Mahesh.

"Don't worry sir, I've got this." he grinned. "But sir, where are you?"

"I'll tell you that later." saying this the line went dead.

"Geeta?"

"Roger," she replied.

"I need the vehicle ready."

"Copy that!"

He removed the bluetooth and walked over to Shaysha who leaned over the bar counter, giving a good cleavage show to the men around.

"Hi beautiful!" smiled Prabhas, licking his lower lip.

"Hi..." she smiled twirling her strand of hair on her finger. She eyed him from top to bottom and then bit her lower lip seductively.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, playing with her fingers.

"Sure darling," she replied, throwing her arms around his neck.

"One mojito for the sexy lady here and a whiskey for me." he winked at the bar tender who was none other than Kajal.

"Sure sir," she smiled.

"So beautiful, are you alone?" he asked turning to her.

"I guess I was, but..." she stopped to bite her lip. "now I'm with you."

He could feel her breath over his face and he leaned over and slammed his lips on hers. The kiss began with a slam and then overpowering her with his tongue.

"Sir," called Kajal placing the drinks in front of him.

He pulled back before Shaysha could kiss him further.

"I want you," she whispered into his ear, biting down on his ear lobe that sent a tingling sensation throughout his body.

He grinned and replied, "Then I think you will have the honor of fucking me, tonight."

He gave her the drink and she sipped into it and offered him the drink saying, "Have it,"

He took a sip and gave it back to her. Shaysha was eager to get fucked and hence gulped the drink quickly and then said, "Let's get going."

Prabhas was still on his first peg.
"Want more?"

"I want you inside me." she replied in a low seductive voice.

"Cheesey," he smirked. "I'm all yours." he replied placing the drink on the counter.

Shaysha felt dizzy and slumped into his arms. Prabhas immediately carried her and exited the place from the back door.

Shaysha looked up at Prabhas, who stood outside. He winked at her with a broad smile.

"BASTARD!" she screamed at him. "FUCK YOU! BLOODY MAN WHORE!"

Geeta slapped her across her face and Shaysha silenced immediately.

"How did you not feel dizzy?" asked Mahesh.

"I spat the drink out." he replied.

"Have a sip," she offered.

He took a sip, swirling it in his mouth. Shaysha looked at the dance floor and he turned and spat the drink out into the tub in front of him.

He knew well that Kajal had mixed a drug into Shaysha's drink to make her dizzy and remain unconscious for 45 minutes.

"You've done well!" smiled Mahesh with a pat on his back. He then entered into the inquisition room, crossed his arms over his chest and asked, "It will be wise of you to tell me, why did you do all this."

Shaysha rolled her eyes saying, "Mahesh Ghattahmaneni, you are a detective, you find out."

"On who's orders did you do this?" he asked ignoring her comment.

"I can do whatever I want, you aren't my boss." she smirked.

Mahesh lost his temper and turned to Geeta and said, "Deal with her." saying this he walked out.

Geeta unhooked the belt on her waist and cracked it, sending a loud noise, that sent chills down her spine. She shuddered and wrapped herself in corner.

"If you think we don't know to deal with stubborn headed bitches like you, your mistaken."

She raised her belt to deliver the first shock wave, but Shaysha screamed and pleaded "NO, NO, PLEASE WAIT I'LL TELL YOU!"

Mahesh smiled a victorious smile and entered the room. His hands once more crossed across his chest, "Start telling." he ordered.

"I told Amresar Reddy about Sameera, that she was alive. I was so envious of her that I didn't want her to have a happy life. I told Reddy that she's getting married. He was furious and he got her abducted."

"Why do you hate her?" asked Geeta.

"MY LIFE IS JUST LIKE HER'S!" she screamed. "I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE A NICE LIFE. IF I CAN SUFFER THAN SO CAN SHE."

"Woman becomes a woman's enemy." sighed Prabhas. He looked at Mahesh and asked, "What's our next move?"

"Trying to figure out, when is Reddy's deal going to take place with Nicolas." replied Mahesh.