Part two - Luke

I was just laying in my bed like any other casual day when I saw someone moving about in the house next door, they were in the room exactly opposite mine. If their house is the same as ours my guess would be that who ever got that room also got the biggest room. Lucky.

I go out to my balcony and sit on one of the chairs there pretending to be on my phone, it's a girl.

The house has been empty for months and now suddenly a really hot girl moved in next to me, damn how lucky can a guy get. She hasn't noticed me so I walk back inside to get a drink, I'll go round to make sure they are settled in later.. if I'm not asleep. It's not that I'm lazy I just really like my bed.... it's really comfy and I mean who can argue I so work out a lot so why not rest a lot too?

I decide to go for a shower and walk into my en-suit and turn the water on to the second highest heat setting so that the water would heat up faster, I grab my shampoo and shower gel and walk in and start to wash my hair.

When I have finished showering I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I walk out to my room and find a fresh pair of boxers and pull them on underneath my towel, I rake my hands through my hair making it spike up into a quiff.
I grab my guitar and start playing a few cords, I look up out of my balcony windows to see that the girl has finally noticed me, she blushes as she notices me watching her, watch me and looked away quickly.

I pull on some ripped skinny jeans and a nirvana tank top and walk down to my kitchen, I have decided I need some food for the day. I make some waffles and put some ice cream and strawberry's at the side of the plate and sit down on my sofa and watch some random tv show that came on and I could be bothered turning off.

That's when I heard my doorbell ring.
I put my plate in the sink and go to the door, I open it to see my new neighbour .