O.8 - Luke

After I left aria  outside her English classroom I start to walk to my first period class. But surprise surprise the first person I bump into on the way there is Maddison.

"Luckeyyy, babyyy" she squeals in a high pitched voice " your not with the new bitch I see" she smirks as she sees that i grimaced.

" what do you want Maddison." I say her name with disgust. She just can't take a hint can she. I want nothing to do with her and first day back and she's already not leaving me alone. " And I don't know why you think I'm not with the bitch when I'm clearly standing here with you which means I am?"
Her face falls when I say this and she try's to put her hand on my bicep. She ignores the comments I have made

" ohh my goshhh, baby have you been working out? Your so toned and muscled"  She smiles sweetly at me and I swear it takes everything in me not to rage at her. I remove my hand from her grip and go to brush past her.

" fine if that's what you want... but this isn't over lukey"  she says smugly.

" actually I think you'll find it is, see the thing is.. we and anything that we were, was over the day that I saw your slutty ass screwing my brother, and I don't hate him for it cause he didn't know we were together but you, however knew we were and that he was my brother." I turn around and smile proud that I didn't let my anger get the best of me and  because that got her to shut up. I look up and come face to face with Ashton my best friend.
We bro hug and break apart, it's Been  too long since we last saw each other.. cause it's been the holidays and he was away in The US with his family. He has his traditional bandana on his head pushing back his curly brownish blonde hair.

" Dudeee, how've you been, it's been ages I've missed you!" He says pulling away from our hug. We chat for a good fifteen minutes before I hear a bell ring.  Shit. I've missed first period already.
I tell Ashton that I've gotta go and he says he'll meet me at lunch.
I slip away to go meet aria outside her classroom. I wait there for a while until I see her walk out. As she is walking out her class I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around to see who it is and feel someone's lips on my own. My eyes shoot open to see Maddison's face pressed against my own, I feel her hands tugging at my hair. What. Does. She. Think. She. Is. Doing. We. Are. Over. What.  Doesn't.  She. Understand. About. That. I push her away.
" what the heck?! We are over goddammit. What don't you understand about that. Stay away from me you pathetic little sl..." the rest of my sentence is stopped by her smiling evilly and walking away.
I turn around confused and see Aria walking away. She looks like she is crying. Shit. She saw Maddison kiss me and must have thought I was kissing her. I run after her.

" hey baby what's up? Why you crying?" I ask her worried about what she was going to say.
She looks up to me and looks so hurt, tears tracing down her perfect cheeks, her eyes are slightly puffy and red.
" y..you kissed her.. you fucking kissed her Luke" her words are soft and she stumbles a little to get her words out.
" after everything this morning and yesterday, you fucking kissed someone else. Why?! Why would you do that to me. I thought you liked me" she breaks down into sobs and I try to explain  and comfort her by pulling her into a hug " I.. I didn't" but she pulls away and walks off. I didn't even get a chance to explain...
I walk away to go to my next class.. I can't believe she has done this. Why would she do this she didn't even want me she had her other boy toys. I can't believe her. I told her we were over. But no she has to keep hurting me over and over again. When was it going to end.

My class passes in a blur and I didn't really pay attention to anything. I was brought out my trance when the bell rung and everyone started packing up their stuff. I head out the door ready to meet Ashton for lunch. I need someone to rant everything off too.

Heyyy guysss, so I hope you like this chapter.. don't kill me for what happened but heyyy Ash has been introduced... what's gon happen (;
Remember
Vote & comment

P.s you should all go read my other story (;

I love you alll - N x x