0.11 - Party?

Aria POV
It was finally the weekend and I can definitely say that the school and people were going to take some time getting used to.

Me and Luke drive back to our houses with the promise from Ash, Cal and Mikey that they were all going to come to mine later. They were going to come round straight away but I told them I had to go home and clean up a bit before they come and also let my mum know, I would have text or called her but I don't think she would appreciate the pressure of putting her on the spot. She's like that.

Luke pulls up into his driveway and shits of the engine, stopping the green day playing in the background.

"Your really cute when your caught up in your thoughts" He smiles at me. I blush and look away. I hate it when I blush.
He places a hand on the side of my face and gently pulls my face towards him so that I'm facing him.

"Baby, don't hide from me. Your beautiful" he leans in and brushes his lips against mine lightly. My breathing hitches in my throat. I don't think I'll ever get used to affection from such an amazing, hit and funny boy. He is quite literally the man of anyone's dreams.

I look up at his face which is just centimetres from mine. His eyes are shit do I decide to lean in and kiss him properly. My hands travel from where they were to the back of his neck. One of his hands is in my hair and the other is resting lightly on my upper thigh.

I feel him swipe his tongue along my bottom lip, requesting entrance and I open my mouth slightly, granting permission. His tongue fights with mine for dominance for a short period of time before he wins and freely explores all corners of my mouth.

We lean in closer to each other as we can being in a car, so that our chests are pressed together. His hand that's lying on my thigh creeps higher and starts rubbing soft circles for the second time today.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and break away from Luke to see who it was.
It was my mum sending a message to let me know she's out and won't be back till late Monday night and that if I've managed to make any I can have a couple friends over for the Whole weekend and that there's money on the side for takeout when we are hungry.

I type back a thank you after telling like what she said. He smiles and says that if I want him too he will stay the whole weekend with me so that I'm not alone. I smile and hug him.

I pull away and check the time. SHIT. The boys are going to be here soon! I give like a quick kiss before running into my house to get ready, shouting at him to come round within 15 mins and that the door will be open side I'll probably still be getting ready. So that if anyone does appear on time then he can let them in.

I'll probably update this later on today cause this was really short but I kinda rushed it late last night. Sorry it's late to upload and I will try and update soon!
Keep
Voting
&
Commenting
&
Adding to your lists
&
Reading
Remember I love you as much as Ashton loves his mozzarella sticks!

I love you all!  - N x x