Damn - luke - part four

" I'll text you later, daddy"
Oh god, as soon as those words left her mouth I knew I wanted her to say that again. I walk back up the stairs and lay back on my bed where minutes before we were having a make-out session. God. I get up and go to take a shower. I have school in the morning. I come out the shower with my towel wrapped round my waist showing off my six pack and v line to no one and decide that it's too hot in my room so I go and sit out in my window. I start playfully strumming my guitar just playing random cords when I feel a buz from my pocket.
One new message from an unknown number.
I open the message and see that it's from aria " hey, it's aria x"
I reply back super fast - "hey bby girl, you get home okay" and hit send.
I pick up my glass of water and take a hesitant sip waiting eagerly for her reply.  Ding. " yeah thanks," the conversation comes to an end. Wow that didn't last very long I thought. I looked out on to her balcony and saw that she was getting changed. I quickly adverted my eyes. I'm not going to spy on her getting changed. I look back up know I thought she would have been changed to see that she's only Wearing underwear and an almost see through oversized shirt with no bra on underneath. Damn. She's so sexy. I look down and notice that I'm still only in my towel so I walk in put on a pair of boxers and then come back out. I see her sitting on her balcony looking at me, she sees that I have noticed her and blushes and waves shyly. Awhh she blushed.!!!

Hey guys sorry this took so long g to update and it's not even that good and really short. The book is moving to slowly but hey, I have a boyfriend now.! Be proud of ya girl. Not many people have read this but those of you that have I love you all! Please keep reading I promise it will get better! Hang in there luvs,, also who would you like to be introduced Ashton or Michael or Calum first? Comment and we'll see who wins- N x x