24- Headaches and heartaches

YEET babies I'm back with updates wooooooooo

I feel the sunlight coming through my sheer curtains and grimace. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Wake. Up. My head is absolutely pounding, I groan and turn around only to have my head hit into something hard. I slowly peel open my eyes to see a shirtless Luke asleep next to me. Wait what? when did he get here.

I sit up and look around my room to see an empty bottle of vodka lying on my floor. Jesus. I move to get out of bed only to feel restrained, I look down confused to see Luke's arms wrapped around me. I turn around to face him.

He smiles lightly
Morning beautiful
Butterflies erupt in my stomach, why is he being sweet did I dream out argument? before I can think anymore I'm pulled into his chest.
We need to talk about last night... Why were you drinking? You could have hurt yourself.

I turned around to face him so my face was pressed into his chest.
I thought you hated me because I was with Ashton... I didn't know how to feel luke. You were with your ex. your EX. Do you have any idea how much that hurt me?!
He sighs and just pulls me closer leaving a kiss on the top of my head.
Babygirl nothing happened between me and arz, she called me up sad because she had just had a break up and asked if we could talk, when she was in the car she leaned in and tried to kiss me and I didn't know what to do. I would never want to hurt you so I pushed her away.
Wow I feel so stupid. I got so so upset because I thought he had gone behind my back and instead I went against his. Man I can't think straight my head is pounding. tears spring to my eyes from the headache and from the thought of what I had done.
I am so sorry Luke. I was just so upset and I know it's not a reason and I don't expect you to forgive me that easily but I want you and only you. Not Ashton and I feel so shitty that I did that but I wasn't thinking straight.

I sob into his chest letting out the emotion i had been keeping bottled up. He whispers softly in my ear rubbing my shoulders. I sit up and get out of bed stumbling a little bit. He leaps up and grabs my hand making sure I'm steady before picking me up and taking me downstairs sitting me on a kitchen chair. He goes into one of my drawers and gets me painkillers and water before handing them to me with a small smile

Drink up buttercup, you have a long day ahead of you.

I smile at him before gulping the painkiller and water down, cringing as I tasted the sour taste.

I stand up off the chair and walk towards him looking up at his gorgeous face. Before I know it I'm leaning in and kiss him.

I can't stress how sorry I am. I whisper  to him. He says nothing and just kisses me again. I sigh in content at the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

But princess, you should really talk to me about these things. I mean that I would not do anything to hurt you. I'm not mad about Ashton anymore but I will admit that I was jealous which was why I walked out. Anyway I just want to forget the situation.

I nod and take his hand leading him to my sofa where we curl up with blankets to watch my favourite musical: hairspray half way through I end up falling asleep on his chest again.

Yooooo wassupppp! I have not been online in so long and yikes I'm sorry but holeY shIt mAn we are at 10k reads?!?! When the fuuuUuck did that happen?????
I'm hyped dude. 

Can we maybe possibly get this chapter to 50 votes?? 

I love you all and don't forget to keep reading sharing voting and commenting, I love reading your guys comments.

Hopefully I'll update soon 💕

I love you all -N x