0.21 text me back <3

Gonna be a short ass chapter but read the end it's important lmao—
Okay on to the story—

Aria's PoV

I had decided that after everyone had left I was gonna go for a long relaxing hot bath to calm my nerves about school the next day, I had left my phone on silent beside the sink playing music through my speaker and when I finally decided that of my skin was pruned enough and the water had gotten too cold I had noticed that my phone notifications had blown up.

I had about 5 text messages from Ashton, 1 from Luke, 3 from Michael and my instagram was getting loads of.. likes? Woah what is going on.

I wrap a towel around my body and step into my bedroom pulling on some night shorts and an oversized top that I loved because it reminded me of my dad.

I slide in under my covers and go through the messages, started at Michael

From cRaZy hAiR <3
*hey, tonight was fun and so was the whole weekend x *

*lmao that sounded so formal who even am I ?x*

*ur not replying are you dead? No. Asleep? No. So pick up ur damn phone woman xo*

To cRaZy hAiR <3
*no u idiot I was in the bath, why you so impatient lmao, and yeah this weekends been fun we should do it again some time <3 x*

After relying to him I then go to Ashton deciding to leave Luke till later cause he will probably still be awake anyway.

From curlyhead <3
*hey Aria, I hope your doing well even though I saw you like 15 mins ago, sorry to drop the bomb of my feelings on you I hope nothing changes between us... x*

From curlyhead<3
*im gonna assume your asleep cause when are you ever off your phone lmao, but yeah..*

From curlyhead<3
*helloooo I want your attention reply to me ,, please?x*

From curlyhead<3
*okay so if your not asleep we need to talk asap, and you might not be okay with what I tell you...*

From curlyhead <3
*aria??? I need a response... please?? I'm mad and I feel like the only thing that can calm me down is you.. but you might get mad at what I have to tell you.. I hope I'm not worrying you... fuck... just get back to me ok?x*

I laugh at his messages but I feel my stomach tighten, what does he need to talk to me about that's got him so worked up? I hope he is okay. I type back a quick reply.

To curlyhead<3
*hey, I was in a bath lmao sorry I took so long.. what's up? Are you okay. Do you wanna come round and talk??im here for you and don't worry nothing will change between us <3*

Finally I move on to Luke's message

From giANT bLONDIE<3
*hey little one, we need to talk..xx*

Okay so what's going on and why does Luke and Ashton both need to talk to me what's happened. I start to panic.{at the disco ayyyyyyy}

To giANT bLONDIE<3
*hey, what's up?? It's funny I got a message similar from Ashton about the needing to talk,, is everything okay? Xx*

I put my phone on to charge and turn on my fairy lights while i wait for a reply from someone, letting me know what's going on..

I hear my phone ding and check who it is;
*one new message from 'curlyhead<3' unlock your phone to view this message*
I use my thumbprint to open my phone.

From curlyhead<3
*yeah if that's okay I'll be over in 10*

I put down my phone and wait, it's doesn't feel like long before I hear my doorbell ring and I go downstairs to let Ashton in.

So yeah... I recently found out that this book is ranked and im- wow okay thank you so much for how far you guys have taken this i can't even explain.

I know I've been shitty with my schedule and I'm sorry imma try harder
There is just a lot going on rn..
Comment some drama that you wouldn't mind seeing ;)

Anyway I love you all -N x