0.9 - Ashton?

Aria's pov

He tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away and walked off. I don't know why I was so upset. It's not like I love him or anything. I guess it just hurts knowing how easily someone could do that to me. I couldn't believe him.

I have tears streaming down my face but at this point I really don't care. People can think what they want to think it's not as if I'm not used to peoples judgement. I have had it my whole life. I thought this time could be different. Maybe it still could be, maybe... maybe this time * (; *

I'm so caught up in my own thoughts that I walked straight into someone.

"Shit, sorry" I mumbled looking up. Brown eyes started back at mine and a smile with dimples was flashed showing his perfect white teeth. Damnn
The curly blonde haired boy chuckled.
"Like what you see?" He laughed. Wait...did I say that out loud... whoops.
I feel myself blushing and I put my hands up to my face to try and hide it.

" I'm Ashton, by the way. And don't hide, your beautiful.. especially when you blush" he says causing me to go bright red.
"hi Ashton... I'm aria.." I trail off as I find myself laughing at how awkward I feel until I end up snorting and stopping. Oh. My. God. Did. I. Just. Snort?!!
"Hey aria, pretty name for a pretty girl" *wowww dejavou* " so em.. aria.. do you want to come to lunch with me today? I know your new and all considering I haven't seen you around and it will give you a chance to meet my friends. I'm sure you'd get along with them" he stops talking suddenly.

" I would love to Ash" Ash? Where did ash come from?! I've met him for 5mins and I already have a nickname for him? Ok.. he smiles and says he has to go to class and he'll meet me by the stairs.

I walk into my next class. I'm late and everyone turns around to look at me. Great. This is just what I wanted. The teacher points to a seat and I look at who I'm next to. Luke. I turn round to the teacher about to protest but she looks like if I said something she'd bite me... I sit down not wanting to cause a scene and turn away from Luke.

He looks as if he wants to say something but stops as the teacher was sending evils our way, I'm guessing because I was late and interrupted her lesson. After 10mins of me being in the class after everyone had settled the teacher come up to me with a blue slip.  Detention. Shit. It's for lunch next week. Okay not to bad then. I see that Luke has one too. I don't bother asking why, I don't want to talk to him and I may have to sit next to him but that does not mean I'll fall back into his trap of games. Nope. Not ever.

*RINGGG*
The bell signals that it's lunch time as I pack away my stuff. Luke is already gone by the time I have got my bag on my shoulders and walked out the classroom. Oh well.

I walk down to where I was supposed to meet Ashton and see him waiting for me there. He has a red bandana in his hair. It looks good on him. He looks up and smiles grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers as we walk down the hall.

" so what's with the bandana then?" I ask smiling up at his hazel brown eyes.

" oh I put it in to keep my hair out my eyes whilst playing the drums in music" he replies.

I chuckle to myself quietly. Could he be even more attractive. He plays the drums for god sake. But I have feelings for Luke and I know I do and I'll have to talk to him about what I saw eventually. But I'm dreading it.

We get our trays of food and go sit down at a table when two other boys join us. They seem to be arguing about something.
" I just had it green" the one with blonde hair said.
" yes but you said yourself you liked it and if you don't want my opinion then don't ask for it" the one with slightly darker skin whined sassily.

" aria that's Michael" Ash said pointing to the boy with blonde hair " and that's Calum" he added pointing to the boy who had a smile on his face.
I smiled at them both politely before going back to my food.

A blonde haired boy suddenly slams his  tray down next to Ashton his eyes glued on his phone. I couldn't see anything but his hair because of the way that he was sitting beside ash.
He leans forward to grab michael's third sausage that was on his plate and puts it in his mouth. Luke.

" hey Luke, this is aria she's new here" ash says politely, assuming that we hadn't already met. He looks up sharply from where he had replaced his head in his hands and looked at Me.

"Aria" he breathed. He looked at my face as I looked at his. He was sad. Why was he sad? He wasn't the one that saw someone he cared about with their tongue down his exes through was he. I could feel my anger coming back up but I firmly pushed it back down.

I smiled at him a little " Luke, can we talk? I think you have some explaining to do" I sighed looking at Ashton. To my surprise Ashton looked shocked that we knew each other.
Luke grabbed my hand and took me to the corner of the table where none of the group could hear us. And then he explained everything.

I felt so bad for assuming the worst but could you really blame me. It looked bad from my angle. 

I leant up and gave him a slight peck on he lips confirming that I forgave him and he wrapped his giant arms around my waist and engulfed me into a massive hug. I squealed and he let go, all sadness from his eyes had seemed to have disappeared.

He puts one hand around my waist and walks back to the table. We sit down next to each other. Both smiling like mad people. Ashton just smiled knowing that I was with Luke and that we could only be friends and he seemed fine with that.
We finished our lunch together, everybody laughing at the random jokes that would come out of Michael's mouth and the stories that Calum told. We were all happy. But we now have to ruin this by going into our next class.
We all had the same class so we decided we were going to sit together at the back. We had sexual education. This was going to be fun.

HEY GUYSSSSS!!
It's a kind of long update and I'm sorry it took a while TO update but it's here and I hope you enjoyed it!!
I'm sad because I didn't get the tickets to see 5sos in April but I'm definitely going to try and get tickets when they do their world tour at the end of this year/next year.
I am so happy for the boys and how far they have come and I can honestly say I have never loved someone as much as I have loved them.
Anyway...
Vote &comment
I love you all - N x