Part five - Aria

He's just sitting on his balcony in his boxers. He must be freezing. S*ht, he saw me looking... I could feel myself going bright red. I'm not used to doing anything or even talking to guys. I have had one boyfriend in my entire life and apart from that no boy has ever looked at me before. The kiss with Luke before was my first kiss ever. And boy am I glad it happened. I hope we can become something more than just neighbours cause I would really love to do some things to that... GOD brain! Eww stop! I tell myself as my brain turns to mental images of us being really graphic. I walk to my bed and turn off my light and go to sleep. I'll see Luke in the morning.

Ring ring, ring ring

Damn this stupid alarm.. I was looking forward to sleeping in this morning. Ugh. First day at a new school. Great. But hey at least I know one person... right? How bad could this really be? I pull on some white jeans with some massive rips in them and a baby pink top that stops above my belly button. I've debated if I should get it pierced or not. I'm still deciding. I straighten my hair and put the basic makeup on. I've already had my shower. I go down stairs and grab my bad, keys and an apple to eat in the car. I lock the door behind me as a I leave and make my way over to my car.
'Aria, wait up'
I look around to see who's calling my name and see that it's Luke.
'Hey Luke, want a lift?' I ask him, I may as well give him a lift if he wants one besides it will give us a chance to talk a bit.
' Nah, I'm giving you a lift to school, your the newbie' he chuckles lightly. I feel myself start to blush a little as I realise what he's wearing. Damn... his perfect blond hair is styled up in a messy quiff and he's wearing black skinny jeans with a nirvana tank top. Nirvana is one of my favourite bands!! I thought to myself excitedly. We have so much in common as well. We walked over to his expensive looking car and we climbed in. I sat in the passenger seat and when he got in he laid his hand on the inside of my thigh. I turn to face him who's face is millimetres away from mine and look him in his beautiful blue eyes. He leans in and our lips touch. Gently at first but getting gradually more passionate. His hands move slightly higher from where they were and the other grabs my bum. I put on hand on the end of his neck and the other plays with his hair. We kiss for what seems such a short time but apparently lasted half an hour.
' we better get to school' his voice be is all husky and out of breath
' nah let's just skip and go in after lunch' I have butterflies in my stomach I have never skipped school before. I don't even know where that came from. Oh man what this boy does to me

HEY guys!! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update! I know this might seem sad but I'm proud we hit 20 reads! Keep reading and voting!! The next update will come soon and all I can say is SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT AND SMUT.. will be featured;)
I know this update is kinda small but I have been and still am really busy with school work and stuff but I will update really sooooon. Ily all - N x