Meeting Edd!

"Ugh! C'mon just a little more!" I was grunting with sweat rolling down my entire body as I was carrying extremely heavy boxes of my books and the things I needed for the next 3 months. Everything was bad luck for me, from the moment I woke up, to the moment I fell asleep. I wanted some good luck for once, just once! Or maybe, I don't know, forever?! As I put the last box down, I let out a huge sigh. "Aaaagh!! At last I'm finished! Now I canrela--" before I could even sit on the couch that was put in by myself, I heard a loud *BOOM* coming from my phone. It was my annoying ringtone.

I picked the phone up and saw the persons name and number. His name was....Edd?! Who the hell is Edd? I picked up and said "h-hello? This is Taryn! U need anything?" That was when I heard people arguing over something and what appeared to be an English accent yelling over them. "HEY! IM SO SORRY I CALLED YOU, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I SAT ON MY PHONE AND DIALED A RANDOM NUMBER!!!!"

my ears started to hurt like crazy, but I sucked up the pain and told him it was ok. "Oh yeah! I'm your new neigh--" before I could say anything, the guy who yelled earlier, Edd?, interrupted. "Are you that girl that just moved in the other day?" He asked me in curiosity. I just chuckled and said "yeah, why do you ask? You--" he interrupted once again, cause of course he did. "Do you wanna hangout?!" He sounded really excited. I just smiled it off andsaid yes.

He said bye, then I said bye, and then we both hung up at the same time. Then I put on my purple hoodie with a black heart on it. I got out some snacks and some drinks. That was when I heard knocking on the door, REALLY loud knocking. I went over to the door and looked out my window to see a man in a Green Hoodie. I asked who was there and I heard the same voice I heard earlier. "Its Edd!" I opened the door and walked outside as I closed the door.

Already I got a hug from Edd and I just returned it quickly! "Before you introduce yourself...let me introduce myself! my Names Taryn!" Edd just giggled a bit and had a big smile plastered on his face. "Nice to meet you! My name's Edd! You might already know...." he played with his sweater, still smiling. We stood there for a few seconds, then I just giggled. "What are doing standing there for? Come in!!" I smiled sweetly as Edd came in, closing the door.

Edd looked around the house until he saw the drinks I set up. "Hey Taryn, is that...Cola?" He said as the big smile from before formed on his face, pointing at the Cola. I shrugged and Rolled my Eyes, pretending that the cola wasn't there. "Yeah it's cola! Why do you ask? D-*chuckles*-Do you like cola?" I said, trying to hold in my giggles, as the giant smile on Edds face wanted to make me die with laughter. He grabbed the Cola and opened it in a flash. "I LOVE COLA!!!!" He shouted as he downed the entire can, grabbing one after the other. I was in awe...."wow...I didn't think he'd drink that much cola...." I thought to myself, getting more cola from the fridge.

I walked in with another load of cola....until...."Hey Edd, I got more cola for you t--" my eyes were wide with astonishment as I saw Edd, taking up the entire couch (mostly), snoring loudly. 'Maybe it was the cola?' I looked at the cola can, and noticed it was Pepsi....it has caffeine!!! I realized there and then Edd just had a Sugar Crash! "Edd! Hey Edd!! You okay?!" I poked his head repeatedly, sounding a bit annoyed, trying to wake him up. "EDD!!" I shouted loudly as Edd jumped from the couch freaking out!! He hit the ground with a loud *BOOM* that shook the house.

"Urgh....w-what happened..?" He scratched his head...trying to process the situation he was just in. I sighed wistfully and placed my hand on my face. "Edd, uh, you drank too much Cola, which was Pepsi....which has caffeine....*sighs* look...you had a Sugar Crash!" I was blushing for no reason, eyes shining for no reason also.....Edd just had this look on his face that looked so cute...I couldn't help it. Edd just shrugged and laughed a bit. "What? What's so funny?" I asked him in curiosity...he sighed and wiped a tear from his eye. "You look so cute when you're blushi---" he covered his mouth in surprise to what he said. "Edd...? Did you just--?" He ran to the door, slamming it open. "I-I'm sorry!!!! I HAVE TO GO!!!" He ran off in embarrassment, as a light pink was plastered to his face. I ran after him "W-Wait!!! EDD!!!!"