Just a Bit of Lime~ 🍏

(Lime Warning)

Taryn's POV (Point of view) 

"Mmm.." I groaned sleepily as I started to wake up from my deep sleep. I attempted to stretch out, but I couldn't, Edd was snuggling me to death. "Urgh....w-why do I feel so cold....even under a bla--" I looked down at my body to notice I wasn't wearing my hoodie or T-shirt. My eyes grew wide in embarrassment as I immediately covered my chest and shouted out "HOLY CRAP!!!!" 

This caused Edd to wake up right away. As soon as he opened his eyes, he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "G'morning, Luv~" he said to me as I was a blushing mess, still covering my chest. "Edd...um...w-w-why am I only in my bra?!" I said, freaked out, Edd then placed his hand on my cheek and smiled devilishly. "You really don't remember what happened~?" He said "What happened.....Last night💕?" He chuckled and smiled at Me.

I was really confused from what Edd was talking about. "W-What did we do, L-Last night?" I asked Edd while he kissed my neck a bit. He then whispered into my ear...that word I kind of find to be weird....

"Ahhh! We did that?!!" I began to freak out, blushing like the idiot that I was. Edd attempted to calm me down, but I got out of the bed and looked over at him. "Lets go have some breakfast, ok?" I said, hoping that the topic would be switched. Edd got excited as he slid his boxers on and got out of bed. "Yeah!" Was all he shouted out.

As soon as I was finished getting dressed, Edd pressed his body against mine, which caused my entire face to be red. "Can it be Pancakes, this time." He said, looking at me innocently. 

I couldn't say no to the face he was making...I just couldn't. So I immediately kissed Edd on the lips as he returned the kiss quickly.

"Mmm...Oh, Taryn~" He moaned into the kiss and pinned me against the wall. "E-Edd! I-I-I....uh...I--" before I could say anything, Edd grabbed my waist and smirked devilishly.

"Ohh, Sexy~ you're so, so, Sexy~ my precious Turtledove~ 💖"

Edd rubbed his hand against my "innocence", which made me blush like an idiot..."E-Edd~!!"

----------------------------------

(Eyo! This was meant to be a quick Lime chapter or  whatever...)

(FaithSunrise no telling!!)