ThunderStorm (Part 1)

Taryns POV (Diary Entry)

'Oh my god! Its FINALLY spring, I can't believe it!!! I was getting sick and tired of all that snow and the freezing cold! At least we got some rain, tho, even if we had a MAD amount of snow!'
-------------------------------------

Edds POV (Point of View)

It was another beautiful Spring afternoon, Taryn just came home from a walk and I was watching some random TV show that Faith recommended me. "Ugh...this show isn't all that bad, but why is it SO long...?" I groaned and tossed my head back to see Taryn taking off her Black bubble coat with some fluff on the hoodie. "What?" She chuckled nervously and smiled warmly at me as I giggled and smirked at her. "Oh nothing, just glad its Spring!" I fibbed as she walked over and sat next to me. "Yeah, it IS pretty nice, isn't it? I'm just glad its not CRAPPY outside, like it always is..." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's England for ya! Its always grey and depressing here, heh..." I faked a smile as Taryn became slightly concerned. "What's wrong, Edd? You've been acting strange lately...why is that?" she tilted her head to the side as she leaned in closer to Me. I chuckled and placed my hand on her heated cheeks, running my fingers along her delicate features. "Oh, Nothin'....just....bored." I leaned in to Taryn and smirked devilishly. 

Taryns POV (Point of View)

I had NO idea what Edd was doing and I felt really uncomfortable about it, but I attempted to hide my anxiety and faked a smile at Edd. "Um...Edd? Heh, w-what are y-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt Edds lips connected to Mine as I sat there in a state of shock.

He didn't let me finish my sentence!! 👿

He then traced his hands down my back and towards my waist, pulling me closer to him, making my entire face Cherry-Red in blush. "Mmph!! Mmph!!" I tried to tell Edd that I needed to breathe, but he tilted his head, deepening the kiss. That was when we heard a loud BOOM coming from outside. Edd parted his lips from mine as he looked out the window to see giant, grey clouds in the sky. "Wasn't it Sunny out just a second ago?" He looked at me in confusion. "I-It...must be another thunderstorm or something..." He then became a tad scared as I saw Faith and Tord running out with boards, nails, and hammers in their arms and hands as they started nailing down the windows.
I scoffed at them and returned my gaze to Edd. "I-I don't like Thunderstorms...they S-scare me..." He buried his face into my chest, making me blush madly. "Hold me, Taryn!!" He was sort of freaking out as I wrapped my arms around Edds back and ran my fingers along his back.

Suddenly, there was a big lightning flash and the power went out, making Matt and Tom run into the living room. Matt was screaming like a girl while Tom grabbed some boards that were on the floor and slammed them onto the windows. Edd pushed himself closer to me as My entire face was as hot as a volcano. "E-Edd! Its g-gonna b-be ok." I smiled in assurance. Edd looked up at me with an Innocent, yet cute look on his face. "Edd...it's gonna be ok... Now's the time to-" "FREAKOUT!!!!" Matt shouted out as he ran around the house in terror. "Ugh..." I kissed Edd on the forehead and picked him up bridal style and grabbed A few candles (and a lighter) as I placed then all in my hoodie pocket. Edd looked a bit confused as I carried him to his room.

(CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!)