Summer Troubles

So....Faith met Matt and Tom....And things went out pretty smoothly! She told me she likes Matt....A LOT!! And I think that's great! 

There is one thing I never knew these guys had...they had....A HOT TUB AND POOL?!

______________________________________

Taryns POV (Point of view) 

"Urgh! Come on! Fit you stupid suit!!!" I was trying to put on my bathing suit that I owned since last year, I was going to be staying overnight with Edd and the gang, and pretty much...I was going to be in a hot tub for around an hour....and I felt extremely nervous since I didn't know what Edd would think of me in a bathing suit. When I was finally able to put on my Bathing suit, I heard a knock on the door, a LOUD kind of knock! I then shouted to them, "Come in!", putting on my flip-Flops while the door was swung open!! 'Oh Crap! Oh Crap! Oh Crap!' Was the only thing that ran through my head as the person walked in. I turned around to notice that it was Edd who walked in! 

"Hey Taryn, I was wondering, where are the towel--" he stopped in mid-sentence, his face painted entirely in a dark pink, as he stood there staring at me. "Woah...you look...."

 My face was then plastered in a purplish-pink blush, covering my stomach and chest, shaking in pure embarrassment and shame. 'Dont say it , Dont Say it, Dont Say it!!!' I was about to become extremely upset, but Edd placed his hand on my shoulder, somehow smiling through my emotional mess, making me calm down a little. 

"You look....So beautiful..." he looked to the side, blushing a bunch all the way to his now red ears, starting to giggle. I smiled back at him in response. "C'mon, they're waiting!" I snapped out of my smiling trance as Edd pulled me out to where they were. I noticed Faith there as she was opening the door to the backyard, seeing her being followed along by Matt, who was staring at her for some odd reason! Tom looked over to me, then at Edd, he scoffed at the sight of me. "Eh...she looks ok...if only she'd work out a bit more..." he said silently under his breath as he followed Matt to the pool. 

Edd's POV

I raised an eyebrow at Tom when he made his statement, I found Taryn to be beautiful just the way she was...I took in a deep breath, pulling Taryn outside to the hot tub. "Here we ARE!!! I, uh, know it's not much....but...uh.." I blushed a little, scrambling through my Cell phone to the song I wanted to play. "Eh-heh...Edd...any kind of Pool or HotTub doesn't matter to me!!" She giggled and laughed as I somehow tripped over an empty can of cola, and into the Hot Tub. 

"Edd, are you ok?" She looked at me as I submerged from the tub, freaking out about how hot the water was.

 "AHHH!!! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!!!" 

She entered the Hot Tub and pushed me down to eye level. "Edd, hon, relax!" She giggled a bit, trying to not shout in pain, I could see it in her eyes how painful the Hot Tub water was, it was REALLY HOT and I could relate! We stayed like that for a few minutes, as I somehow was able to play the song.

 (The song is called "Sunset Lover") 

"Edd....? You ok now?" She leaned in a little as I could do nothing but stare off into space. "GAH!!" I took me a few seconds to snap out of my trance of the song as I bobbed my head at what she was doing. I blushed a lot now, starting to freak out a bit also. "Taryn...what are you doing?!" She was covering her chest and winced in pain. 

"My chest hurts from the chlorine!!" 

She hissed in pain a little as I leaned in to where our lips were about to touch. "Taryn....do you...want to get out...?" She shook her head as a way of saying "No", I placed my hand on her chin and smiled sweetly. "Would a kiss make you feel better?" She blushed nervously  at my question, but nodded a "Yes" then saying "y-yeah...I guess it could help..." she smiled back through the pain.  I placed my lips on hers, grabbing onto her waist to make sure she didn't fall to the side, kissing her passionately. 

She returned the kiss and it became a total make out session between the both of us. It lasted for about 2 minutes, until Faith shouted at the top of her lungs. 

"HEY, LOVEBIRDS, DON'T KISS THAT LONG OR YOU'll LOSE YOUR BREAA---" she was then pulled under the water by, what I noticed were small brown horns, slowly pulling her down into the pool! Tom was left unphased as Matt's mouth was dropped to the ground. We just chuckled as she started freaking out about something. 

I picked Taryn up bridal-style as I walked her down to my room so she could take a shower while I changed into my pajamas .

(Ooh! Short chapter, but a TOTAL cliffhanger!!)

Bonus

_____________________________

"I AM NOT YOUR QUEEN!!!" Faith shouted out. 

"I AM NEPTUNE, AND YOU SHALL BE MY QUEEN, COME WITH ME TO ATLANTIS!!!' Tord shouted as he pulled her repeatedly pulled her in the pool. 

"Don't worry! I'll save you!!" Matt then dived into the pool to save her multiple times.