A Futuristic Problem

TARYNS POV (Point of View)

I was laying down on my bed, staring up at the Ceiling, bored out of my Mind. I had a sketchbook, but I had no ideas for a picture. I have a lot of Comics, but I didn't want to read. That was when I heard my cell-phone ring, I picked the phone up to see it was Edd calling me. I picked up the phone to hear an ecstatic Edd. "Hey Taryn! It's me, Edd! How are you?" I giggled as I got up from my bed and walked to my window to see the sun rising. "Hey Edd! I'm doing great! Also, why'd you call me at 7:30 in the morning?" I asked him, sounding a bit suspicious. "Oh nothing, just wanted to call to tell you Good Morning! So, Good Morning, Sunshine!" I blushed a bit and just laughed it off. "Aww, shucks Edd! Good Morning to you to--" I stopped in mid-sentence as I looked down to the ground from my bedroom window. "The Heck?!" My eyes shrunk, I saw a man in a black trench (?) Coat with a Green Hoodie on him. He squinted his eyes at me from down below. "Oh...my God....Edd...there's someone staring at me...and...he looks a lot like you! But has a beard, and he's taller!!" I couldn't get my gaze off of him. "Really?! What is he wearing?!" He shouted, starting to sound worried. I squinted my eyes back at the Edd Look-Alike. "Uh....he's wearing a black trench coat with a Green Hoodie under it. Oh! And he has a...weird looking machine in his hand....." I didn't get a response from Edd for the past 5 seconds. "Edd...are you there? Edd----" that was when he sounded extremely upset over the phone. "Taryn, you have to get out of there!!!! NOW!!!" I backed away from the window as I saw the mysterious man walk in from my side door. 

"What?! Why?!!" I started to get scared. Trying to find something to defend myself with. "Because, that's the Me from the future!!!!" My eyes shrunk in surprise and terror, "WHAT?! Tell me it's not true, Eddie!!" tears slowly formed as a result of me being scared. "it is true!! He tried to kill me because he told me that something would be illegal in the future!!! Just get out of there while you can!!!" I nodded and hung up on Edd, as I turned around and bumped into something--no--someone!!! I fell to the ground rubbing my head, grunting in pain. "Ow....what was tha--" I wheezed at the last word as my eyes shrunk even more. I looked up to see the man from before. I screeched loudly as I realized as I knew at the same time it was Edds future self. "Stay away from me!!" I backed away from him, but he slowly approached me in an intimidating manner. "Just....tell me what you want...and I'll give it right to you!!" I fell directly onto my bed as he stopped in his tracks, placing his hand on my chin, giving me a smirk. "You, my darling, and you're coming with me!!" He pulled me from off my bed and tossed me right to my drawing desk, causing me to get a medium-sized gash in my back! "AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed loudly in pain, blood slowly trickling down my back, as Future Edd readied his weird looking machine. "Why do you want ME?! Tell me....you..........CLOD!!" My voice sounded shaky, my vision was starting to blur, but I kept on shaking my head to stay awake. "You really wanna know? Fine, I'll tell ya! But I'm making it quick!!" Sounding serious, He knelt down, putting his machine aside by my boxes of books, giving me the same smirk as before. I gulped, waiting for an answer, still trying to stay conscious. "Its because in the future, I dumped you for another woman! I told you that you were a fat, Dumb idiot who wasn't good enough for me! And you ended up killing yourself for it!" My eyes grew wide open, tears flowing down my eyes as they landed in the small pool of blood on my floor. "I'm not making that same mistake twice! Now that I finally found you!! I'm taking you with me back to the future!!! And you won't be awake for it!! And no one's going to stop me!!!" He sounded crazy, with a touch of insanity in his eyes, he then started to cackle as he pushed me down to the ground with a loud *BABOOM* causing me to hit my head hard.

 "AGH!!!" I screamed as Future Edd stepped on my back to keep me down on the floor. He took his foot off my back, then grabbed the Machine from before and continued setting it up.  as I was staying away from my own death, I slowly reached for my now somewhat broken cell phone and brought it over to me without Future Edd even noticing! I pressed a contact and called...Edd! He picked up and sounded even more worried than before, sounding upset as well. "Taryn!! I got your call! Are you ok?" It sounded like he was about to cry too. My speech sounded so slurred, Future Edd couldn't even hear what I was saying. "E...dd.......he....lp.....me....plea....se!!" I was sobbing softly over the phone, the pain was too much for me to bear. "Oh my god!!! Taryn! I'll get there asap!!" He hung up on me as I dropped the phone, hearing glass shatter from it. 'is this....how I'm going to go out? Like...this? Having a man from the future...take me away?' I thought as I weakly placed my hands under my chest, trying to get up. 'NO!!! I won't die!! I have to fight back! I'm  not weak enough to give in like this!  NOW GET UP!!' I slowly got to my feet as Future Edd turned around and stood there in shock and anger. "What the Hell?! How'd you---" I sweep kicked him the hardest I could, making him fall to the ground. I flipped my hair aside, giving him a cold stare. "I'm...not going to die....to the LIKES OF YOU!!!" I grabbed the Machine and tossed it aside. I then axe-kicked him right in his face, causing his nose and mouth to bleed. "AGH!! DAMMIT!!" I gripped my hand as Future Edd lifted himself up only a bit, rubbing his head in pain. "Ugh....Ow....Ah!!" My back had a large cut forming, blood still trickling down from it. I came to my senses and grabbed my BaseBall bat and lifted it up in the air. "Heh...you...wouldn't hit your own boyfriend...would ya?" He stammered and smirked at the same time, causing him to pull my trigger inside my mind. "SHUT UP!!!" I swung the bat hard at him, causing him to be knocked out. I heard my door being swung open again, it was Edd! "TARYN!" I turned around to see him with tears in his eyes, I slowly approached him, giving him a weak smile, then falling to the ground with a *THUD* 

"TARYN!! WAKE UP!!"