Waking up With Edd

Taryns POV (Diary Entry?)

It was my first time being able to ACTUALLY sleep over! Since the last time wasn't great and I had to leave early. Faith had to share a room with Matt...while my older brother, Tom, slept on the couch. Tord got his old room back (which he seems pretty happy about) while i, like Faith, had to share a room with Edd (my boyfriend) and since he had no extra beds, despite asking Tord for help with this since he was an inventor now, me and Edd had to sleep in the same bed together....OMG!! Many times i would just wake up to him not being next to me since he'd get up a bit early to make breakfast for everybody......😞 

______________________________________

TARYNS POV (Point of view) 

It was 7:32 am, and I was under the covers, snuggled up in Edds arms. The alarm was turned off by me, because I was DETERMINED to have Edd wake up and have me be the first thing that he saw. 

________________________________

(Knowing you'll succeed at this, it fills you with DETERMINATION!!) 

_________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched out my legs so they wouldn't feel like jello when I'd get out of the bed. "Oh good...he's still asleep.." I whispered as I sighed in relief. I then nuzzled him gently, trying to wake him up. I heard him mumble something about either me, Ringo (his cat), or just plain old cola. I giggled and placed my hand in his hair, running my fingers through all of the soft, fluffy locks. Dang....his hair is floofy! I kept on doing this for about a minute. 

"Mmm...." I heard Edd grumble as he slowly opened his eyes and yawned loudly. He looked down at me, my hand still in his hair, smiling sweetly. "G'morning, Love..." he said, still somewhat tired, pulling me closer to him. I chuckled and nuzzled him once more. 

"Mornin, Eddie.."

EDDS POV (Point of View) 

"G'morning, Love...." I pulled Taryn closer to me as she nuzzled me. "Mornin, Eddie...." she said, somehow growing tired again, as she hugged me tightly, snuggling me in the process. "Did you sleep alright..?" I asked her, seeing if she had slept ok, since my mattress felt like a rock to me and I wasn't sure how she'd feel after sleeping on what seemed like Mount Everest!

 "I....I slept fine..how did you sleep?" She looked up at me with the cutest look on her face that made me want to squeal in Cuteness. I sighed and looked to the side. "Not that great..." she started to grow a bit concerned as if she did something wrong. "Why? Was it me?" I smiled sweetly and shook my head, saying "no..it wasn't you...it's this darned old, worn out mattress! It feels like i'm laying down on an asteroid!!" I shouted as she started to laugh and snort. "Y-You're so funny, Eddie!!" My eyes gleamed like stars as I joined in with her laughter party. We then looked into each other's eyes, it lasted for a while, I noticed that in her eyes was all the pain and agony she had been through. This made me start to pout as she snapped out of her staring trance. 

"Edd, what's wrong?" She said looking down, starting to quiver, head under mine. I stopped pouting and kissed her forehead. "Nothing...I'm fine! Just got a bit drowsy! That's all, really!" I smiled sweetly and she just chuckled nervously. She didn't seem to be ok, I then asked her if something was wrong. She just cuddled up to me and then moved away from my embrace. "Um...n-nothing...just a bit hungry...I didn't want to ruin the moment..." she then looked down at my eyes again, seeing the fact she wanted something, I moved my hand towards her cheek and stroked it with my thumb. "Hungry for what...?" She then placed her hand on my chin,and smirked slightly. "A kiss..." I blushed nervously as she rolled over and towered over me, placing her lips on mine. I put my hand on her head and pulled her deeper into the kiss, placing my free hand on her back. That was when we heard the door being swung open to...Tom and Faith?