Thunderstorm (Part 2)

FANGIRL and SQUEEING Warning!! 

(Its kinda short...which Is just PURE bullisH*t!!)

_______________________________

Taryn's POV (Point of view)

After we entered my bedroom, I placed Edd down onto my bed, taking the small candles and lighter out of my hoodie pocket. I then lit up the candles and carefully placed them on my small nightstand and dresser. I turned around, after putting the last candle down, to see a crying, scared Edd sitting on my bed. He screeched loudly whenever he heard a loud boom coming from outside, since it was still pretty crappy outside.

I slowly walked over and sat next to Edd. Before I could say anything, Edd clung to me for dear life, not losing his grip on me. "I'm scared...I'm Scared, Taryn..." Edd said weakly as I hugged Edd, hoping it would calm him down. "Edd, Honey," I said, gently rubbing Edd's head. "I told you that everything is gonna be ok..." 

I looked down at Edd, who was looking back up at me innocently. "Taryn...?" He said as I tilted my head in confusion, Edd was, oddly, calm now...well, sort of. I noticed him putting his hand in his hoodie pocket as I took a slight peek at what it was. "Y-Yeah, Eddie? W-What is it?" 

Edds POV (Point of view)

After calming down a bit in Taryn's arms, I put my hand into my hoodie pocket. I noticed Taryn took a quick look at what it was, but I attempted to keep her busy by talking to her for a bit. "H-Hey, Love, would you w-want to start a family together i-if we ever got m-married?" I asked her as she blushed nervously and stared at me with unholy eyes. "U-um....Y-Yeah I'd love to start a f-family if we ever g-got married...." she stammered purposely as I smiled and slid out of Taryn's arms. 

"That's good...because, I have another question to ask you..." I was finally able to take what was a small, blackish-Blue box out of my hood pocket and immediately stood on one knee. looking directly at Taryn, who was now in tears. "Edd....oh my god....." Taryn said, trying her hardest not to cry, as she looked at the now opened box, which had a small ring with an Opal gemstone placed right in the middle of it. 

"Taryn, Will you marry me?" 

Taryn got down from the bed and knelt down, still in tears, as she looked at the ring, then looked at me with nothing but a big smile on her face. She hugged me tightly as she said "Yes, Edd, Yes!! I will!!" Taryn started to cry in pure joy as I, without dropping the ring, returned the hug. As soon as Taryn stopped hugging me, I took the ring out of it's box and placed it on her ring finger. 

(Wow, must I be REALLY specific about hands?) 

 I smiled at Taryn as she smiled back at me, wiping the tears away from her eyes. She then had slowly towered over me as I looked up at her in confusion and surprise. "What is it this time, Sweetheart?" I said, smirking playfully at her as she did the same. "💕Why don't we start that family now, Eddie~?💕" She stuck her tongue out as a way of teasing me. My eyes grew in surprise to what she asked me. I chuckled as I placed my hand on her red-hot face. 

"Yeh, let's just hope nobody hears us~ right~?" I gently pinned Taryn down as I looked up and down at her with a devilish smirk.

(Oh my god...What am I doing with my life? 😨 no, seriously, what am I doing with my life?! things just went from 0 to OVER 9,000 real quick...) 

 "W-Wait....Edd....w-we locked the door, right?" She snapped out of her loving trance as she took her field of vision to the door, which was closed. I then looked over to the door handle and the latch of the door. It was locked. I looked back at Taryn with my lip bit in desire. 'why am I acting like this?' I thought to myself as I said "Lets get started...shall we?" 

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this is gonna get weird....)

BONUS! (Just to possibly cool down what had happened earlier)

_____________________________

I was sitting on the couch with Matt, we were watching my favorite TV show since the power came back on. I heard Taryn.....moaning out Edd's name? Why was she moaning in general? I didn't want to get up from my seat, and neither did Matt. I turned off the TV as we both now heard Taryn and Edd moaning loudly!!

Our faces were really red as I looked over at Tom walking by with a bottle of Smirnoff in his hand. "H-Hey, Tom?" I said as Tom looked over at me with a drunk look on his face. "W-Why are Edd and Taryn moaning loudly?" I asked as innocently as I could. Tom quickly answered with.......

"They're doing ......*hic* Wank...."

My eyes shrunk in surprise as I immediately squealed a REALLY goofy squeal, causing Tord to come out of the kitchen. "Ugh...don't tell me you heard what Tom told you too...?" Tord said lazily as Matt and I nodded at him in response. 

(Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)