When I'm With U

TARYN'S POV (Diary Entry) 

It's been another month since I talked to Edd and his friends...Tom and Matt...who seem pretty nice! I got to hang out with his friends for a while and it was fun! I also got to be alone with Edd for a bit too, *blushes*,  he showed me all the stuff he collected throughout the  years when he went on adventures with Tom and Matt! Anyways...we had a little moment between one another, then it got ruined by Matt. 

Sweet Jeeves, huh? 

I feel better when I'm with Edd...my cares just float away. Everything about him makes my heart flutter...he makes me smile when I feel down! He's a very sweet guy!!! 

Taryn--_____________________________________

Timeskip to Morning, 9:00 am ...Brought to you by Giant Robot! _____________________________________

EDDS POV 

"Hey! Taryn!" I was taking a walk to the Park when I saw Taryn right up ahead of me. She turned around and smiled sweetly at me as she waved her arm in the air. "HEY EDD!! WHAT CHA DOIN?!" She shouted as she ran up to me with a big smile on her face.  I giggled and gave her a hug as she returned it, still smiling that big smile. I shrugged my shoulders and told her I was going to the Park to check out the rare occurrence of a Cherry Blossom tree that only appears every 4 years, and I wanted to take her with me. 

"Oh wow! Can I come, Eddie?! Can I come?!" She got extremely excited, jumping up and down as she tried to pick up the pace. I chuckled a bit to her response and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Of course! I was going to ask you that!" I smiled sweetly again as we both started walking the same pace . 

It took long enough, until we reached the Park and let out a breath of relief as Taryn ran straight to the Park and signaled me to follow her. "I'm coming Taryn! Just Wait for me the--" she just ran off in the middle of my sentence as I started to dash on after her. "Get back Here!!"  "NEVER!!" It became a game of tag between me and her, until she caught me by leaping right onto my back , causing us to fall to the ground. She coughed up at the dirt clouds that emerged from the ground. "Are...you...*cough* ok Edd--" her eyes grew wide as her face was painted with a bright magenta blush. She was directly on top of me under the Cherry Blossom Tree. "Ow..Meh...GASH!!! I'm so s-sorry Edd!! It wasn't on purpose I swear-!!!!"" She freaked out and waved her arms around as I laid there staring at her. "Taryn! Taryn! Relax!! It'll be fine!" I pulled her down directly to where my eyes were, telling her to calm her down, and giggling all at once.  

She moved her brown irises to the pink petals floating down from the tree. "Edd! It's happening! It's happening! C'mon!! Let's go!!" She got up and jumped over me as she ran to the tree and sat under the Cherry blossoms. I got up from the ground and walked over to where she was and sat down right next to her. Her eyes gleamed as she watched the petals fall from the tree. "They look..so beautiful!" She sighed wistfully as the Cherry blossom petals made her feel at ease. I moved over to her and slowly reached for her hand. "Not as beautiful as you are~💕" she looked at me and blushed nervously as my hand linked to her fingertips.I started smile and lean In Closer to her.  Placing a blue rose in her hair....

"I like you, Taryn....do you like me?" 

TARYNS POV. 

'oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!' Was all I thought of, because Edd asked me if I loved him. My heart was pounded fast as my eyes grew wide with surprise. "I...." I was trying to process what to say to Edd. I was getting extremely nervous. "I..I..." Edd started to look concerned as his free hand cupped my blushing cheek.  "I...like you too...Edd..." I smiled sweetly as he did the same. 

"D-DO you love me....Edd?" I asked nervously as He blushed a dark pink and leaned in to where our lips were about to touch. He placed his other hand on my other blushing cheek as I looked at him, waiting for an answer. 

"Yes...I do.." 

His eyes closed as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I didn't expect that to happen! 'Revenge!!' I thought as I placed my hands on his face and squished his cheeks. I giggled a little from his reactions to me moving his cheeks around. "Ok...Ow...you can--AH!!!-stop now" he groaned as I took my hands off his cheeks. 

"You're such a dork, Edd!!!" I got up and dashed away from him. "C'mon! Catch me!!!" I shouted to Edd as he got up and started darting after me! 

"GET BACK HERE!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU CATCH ME!!!"