Apologies

EDDS POV (Point of View)

"Ugh....c'mon! R-Respond....Taryn..." I was waiting for a response from the girl I met 2 months ago....I needed to apologize to her for me running away from her during a conversation....I was so embarrassed....I didn't know why I said that to her.... Finally, I had a response from her! I opened up my messages to see a somewhat scrambled text from her....

I read all of it....I couldn't believe what she told me in the text...

 'Hey...Edd...it's me....Taryn! I just wanted to know if you were ok....you ran off right in the middle of our little chat....at least...I think it was a chat....look, I just....want to say I'm sorry....if I seemed a bit rude at first...its just...I had to go through a lot of bad luck throughout my life....all I felt was depression and anxiety....then....you came in and scrambled up my world....you made me feel an emotion i never felt in a long time.....😞....Happiness...you made me feel happy again....after all I went through my entire life....you made me happy......I want to see you again...I miss you....and I'm sorry....'

Tears formed in my eyes...."i.....changed her....life? I....made her....happy...?" I was about to start crying at the message I just read..I snapped out of it and texted her back as fast as I could...i was worried....about her..

 'Hey Taryn!...look I JUST got your text and I wanted to say that....I'M sorry....I never meant for it to be like that! I get the fact you miss me...and wanted to see me again to say that you're sorry....but...it wasn't your fault! It was mine! I never meant to hurt your feelings by running off...and...I'm sorry you had to go through so much horror your entire life...I'm glad I changed your world....I'm glad I made you happy.....😊😊" 

I sent the message and waited for what seemed like hours....then I got another text from her...and saw those four little words....

'Can I stay overnight? 😞' 

I didn't know what to say....we barely knew each other and had just met 2 months ago! I could barely believe I had no words for this little text....I just sent her a 'Yes' and that was all.....I waited and waited....then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, and there she was...Tears in her eyes, in a fluffy coat with a white strapless bed gown revealed inside. She was shivering every three seconds as I stared at her in awe with a dark pink plastered all over my face. "Taryn....c-come in...you'll catch a cold if you keep standing the-" she hugged me tightly while nuzzling me all at once. "Edd! I missed you!!" Was all she said before bursting into tears while I brought her inside.  

"Edd...Edd!!" She hugged me again and wouldn't lose her grip. I returned the hug as tears fell from my eyes. "Taryn...what's wrong?" I wiped the tears from her eyes, and cupped my hand on her cheek. "I-I missed you....so much Edd...I don't want to leave you!! Not now!!" She started to sob right in front of me...something else was wrong, she didn't want me to know...."Taryn...just tell me what's going on....I know you missed me....but...what's the REAL problem?" I tried sounding stern to know what was going on with her. 

She looked up at me, an emotional mess, and nodded slightly. "O-ok....for the past 2 months I tried calling you....you never responded....WHY?!" She sounded shook with anxiety..."Taryn, I was waiting for you to text me back....I couldn't stop thinking about you...." 

a dark pink formed on my face once more...my heart beating faster...."I....missed you....and was worried about you so much! I wanted to see you so badly...but i...had an issue with a friend....I'm sorry I never got back to you..." my hands were placed on her cold shoulders...as she shivered for a quick second...she looked back up at me with half closed eyes..."it's ok...Edd....its...o...k--" she went asleep as she pulled me with her weary body onto the couch with a *thud*. 

She nuzzled me and mumbled..."you're...so warm..."  I blushed at her comment...as my hand was placed on her brown, somewhat short hair, running through her brown locks of her somewhat tangled hair. I pulled up a blanket on top of her as I looked at her sleeping form...she looked..so beautiful. I couldn't help but place a kiss on her forehead...as I slowly dozed off with her...

(Song used is Wolves By Selena Gomez, Ft.Marshmello)