Confessions

TARYNS POV  (Diary Entry) 

Oh my gosh! Yesterday was the most amazing day of my life! Well, sorta.....me and Edd kinda confessed our feelings to one another and it wasn't really that well put out for me not Edd. I mean heck, it's been about 3 months since we first met. And just out of nowhere, I asked him if he loved me! I didn't want it to go out like that!!! WHAT DO I DO?!!!

--Taryn

____________________________________

"Ugh! So BORED!!!" I was lying around on my bed in my bedroom, waiting for Edd to text me back after I sent him a text message, Asking him if he wanted to hang out for a while. Because I wanted our confessions to sound much more heartfelt...and tell him how I really felt about him, not out of nowhere asked if he loved me. 

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* 

My phone received a notification from my messages. I checked the messages to see Edd texted me back. A big smile formed on my face as I read the message. 

 'Hey, Taryn! I got your message! I see you want to hang out with me....again! XD! And you also told me in the message that you had a new CD you want me listen too.' 

I texted him back as soon as I read the message. 

'Yeah! I got a new CD! Only has one song though....Also...there's something I want to tell you when you come over! K?" 

'Okie Dokie! I'm coming over right now!!!'

'Right Now?!' 

'Yes, Right NOW!! XD!' 

I scrambled out from my bed and put on my clothes I laid out for the day. A sleeveless top with skinny jeans and black boots with sort of worn out heels. I went to my mirror and looked at myself in self-Assurance. "Ok Taryn, you got one shot...or its all blown out in the win--" I heard a knock on my door. I ran down the stairs and looked through the keyhole of my door to see a man in a Green sweater and a....Beanie?! "Taryn! It's me! Edd! Are you there?!" He knocked on the door again before I swung the door open, causing him to fall to the floor through the entryway. "Urghh~~"  he hit his gut so hard he couldn't even get up on his own. "Oh my god, Eddie!! I'm so, SO sorry!!! Are you ok?!" I helped him up from the ground as he continued to groan in pain. "Yeah...I'm fine! Just hit my gut 'sall!!!"  He took out a can of cola from his sweater pocket. It had a dent in the middle of the logo that said "cola" as I giggled and snorted to see that's why his gut hurt so much. "Now, uh, your text said something about....you wanting to tell me something...was that it?" He looked at me in curiosity with the cutest face I have ever seen in my life. I tried to not squeal as I nodded to Edd. We walked up to my room and closed the door. "Oh yeah! This, uh, is for you...." he took something else out of his sweater pocket. It was a book that read out "The Small Picture Book of Foxes" I looked at it with starry eyes and then directly at the tiny little Fox in the bottom right corner of the book. "I know how much you like foxes so I got that picture book for you! D-Do you....l-like it?" He pulled on his green neck collar of the hoodie, blushing a light pink. "Like it? Edd....I LOVE IT!!" I pounced at him, giving the biggest hug I ever gave to anyone as we fell directly onto my bed with a sort of silent *THUD* "never thought I'd say this....but you're pretty...'jumpy' today!!" Edd chuckled and snorted as I did the same and playfully punched his shoulder. "So um....Do you want to hear that song now?" I put the CD in the CD player that was turned up nearly all the way. Edd nodded in response as I pressed the play button. The songs intro started up, and Edd already started snapping his fingers. "Loving the song already, aren't'cha, Eddie?" I scooched over to Edd a little as my hand slowly snaked its way to his free hand. "Yeah, it's got a nice beat to it!" He was so drowned out in the song that he didn't notice my hand slowly connecting to his free hand. "Say...uh...Eddie?  Can I tell you that thing I was supposed to tell you yesterday?" He finally looked down to see me holding his hand, smiling sweetly, coated with a dark purplish-pink on my face. "Y-Yes...what is it?" His face became more flushed in pink as I slowly leaned over to him. "Eddie..im in love with you...truly I am...." he looked at me with starry eyes, speechless at what I said, like he's never heard those three little words before. "Taryn I.....I don't know what to say...." he slowly leaned in to me as well, face still painted In pink. "Do you....feel the same way about me....Edd?" I started to close my eyes, waiting for a response from the cute little cinnamon roll. "Yes....I do...from the moment I realized it...I fell in love with you..." he closed his eyes as well. And our lips were close to touching. 

Until Edd heard a girly scream from the window. We looked over to see Matt's face plastered to the window with the most adorable little look on him. "Matt!! Get out of here!" Edd was about to get up from the bed, until My eyes rolled over and I pulled him into a giant kiss. His eyes grew wide with surprise. My arms wrapped around his neck as my heart was about to leap out of its chest.  Edd closed his eyes again and kissed me back, arms wrapped around my waist. 

Bonus~🎵

______________________________

I could barely believe what I had just saw! I waved my arms in the Air and shouted out "Edd has a Girlfriend!!" I looked down to Tom climbing up the ladder. "Tom! Are you seeing this?! Edds kissing a girl! It's so beautiful!!" Toms black eyes grew as he rushed up the ladder. "What?! Let me see! Oh my god, Edd!!! Edd!" Tom was about to open the window until I shushed him and covered his mouth. "Let's, uh, leave them alone for a while..Ok Tom?" I smiled as i let go of him. he shrugged and climbed down the ladder as I followed along. "If it's to watch that new movie, then I'm in!"  

__________________________

This isn't the end of the story...more will be on the way! Hopefully!! Also here's a picture of Myself and Edd! And yes...I DID make this picture! You'll see my signature on the right side of the picture! 

I DID make this picture! You'll see my signature on the right side of the picture!