Reunion...?

It's been a month since I last saw Tord...but every time I saw him, or even took a glance of him, he just ran away. I knew he hated me for a long time...but he can't just run away from his problems, or me, just so he could be happy. 

I needed a moment or a miracle to let Tord be friends with Everyone else again. Because I knew from the look on his face, he had done something terrible, and I had to know. 

___________________________________

"Taryn...are you sure you're going to be ok? You know...how he is...right?" Edd had tears in his eyes as I was walking out the door, turning around to smile sweetly at him in reassurance, tears flowing down my eyes as well. "I'll be alright...Eddie....I'm pretty sure I can handle him..." he nodded in response as I closed the door. 

"Be careful..."

I started taking the first few steps in stride as I had thought of how Tord would react to seeing me again. After what I did to him in Preschool...it's my fault he's like this....it was my fault...he...."No...gotta keep focus!!" I started to run as fast as I could, without stopping for breath, down the block with tears flying from my eyes. I panted as I had finally reached the destination I was going to. It was the park, since this was where I normally saw Tord for the past month, as I started gasping for air. 

"Whew......that was.....quite an exercise.......now....where is.....Tord?" I looked around in the darkness of the park. It was nighttime and I could barely see anything. That was when I somehow took notice of a dark silhouette standing by a lamppost, looking very depressed, as I just stood there and stared at him. "Tord.....?" I said as he looked extremely angered at me by the time he saw me. But instead of running away, he stood there and looked down at me in disgust, rolling his eyes as well.

"Oh great, just great.......it's you again....what do you want....?"

 I clenched my fist in anger, but Instead, I gulped in pain as the tears were somehow making my neck burn. "Tord....look I'm...I'm sorry if I....hurt you back then...I just....I don't know...I...I never knew....how hurt you were inside and I....I...." I started to cry right in front of him. The man who hated everything about me...even how I was a disabled person. He looked at me with slight concern, but instead shrugged it off, smirking a little. 

"Really....? You seriously think THAT is why I've been running away so much...?" He snickered as I stood there with a shocked look on my face. I walked up to him an then....I punched him in the face as he now was the one who was shocked and surprised. "You TURD!!! I came all this way to apologize and for what....? To see you laughing at me and pretending not to care!!!! IS THAT HOW YOU FELT ABOUT EDD AND EVERYONE ELSE??!!" I screeched like a bat as Tord now had tears in his eyes, flowing from his face, and the smirk disappeared from his face. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him, to where my ear was, and whispered in my ear. "I nearly killed them all....i can't go back over there..." he said as he sobbed softly. I didn't want him to stand there like this. I sighed and gently placed my arms around him, giving him a hug.  "Ugh...w-what are you doing?!" He blushed slightly at the sudden reaction of me hugging him. "I'm giving you a hug...have you...never been hugged before...?" I smiled through the tears as I could feel his shaky hands on my back, returning the hug, hearing his gentle sobs. "Yes but...not for this long....it...it feels nice," he sighed as he backed away from the hug, placing his hands in his sweater pockets, looking at me with a small smile. 

"I'm....sorry...for being such an idiot to you..." 

I smiled back at Tord, giggling a little, walking out of the park. "Theres someone else you should apologize to....c'mon....he misses you..." he realized who I was talking about, smile disappearing from his face, walking along behind me so he could apologize to Edd and the others. 

Bonus

____________________________

"Where is she?" Tom looked around and noticed I was missing. He walked out to the living room as he then heard the door being swung open to me and Tord. 

"Oh my god....EDD!!!! MATT!!! GET OVER HERE, NOW!!!!" He ran down the hall as he pulled Edd out and Matt ran down the stairs (?) As they looked over to see Tord with a small smile of sincerity. 

"I'm...I'm sorry...for everything I did...Really I am......I hope you can---" he was stopped in mid sentence to Edd and Matt hugging him."ITS OK!!' Edd shouted as he and Matt were starting to cry in pure joy. Tom then walked over, and oddly, smiled at Tord. "Its...it's good to see you apologize..." 

(OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS SO CHEESY!!!! XD!)