The Return of a Futuristic Problem

Taryn's POV (Point of view)

It was around early Twilight and I couldn't seem to sleep. I was sleeping in the perfect position, and yet I couldn't seem to fall asleep entirely.
A little bit earlier, The last thing I remembered was a flash of light and I felt like o was sleeping on a rock. 'Maybe I got hit by a car?' I thought to myself as I slowly stretched out my legs so I wouldn't feel like a stiff tree when I fully woke up, despite me not being able to sleep.

That was when I heard a somewhat familiar voice coming from a few meters away from where I was waking up.
"You always....looked so cute like this...."
I grimaced and slowly opened my eyes to A man in a black trench coat with a green hoodie. The hair DEFINETLY gave it away for me. I shook my hands in surprise and stress as my entire face became flushed. "F-F-F-FUTURE EDD?!! I THOUGHT I-" before I could say anything else, He shushed me and looked left and right to see if anyone was around.
"Will you keep it down, please? I don't want them finding us." I grew scared and held my hands close to my chest and trembled in worry, wondering where I was. "W-Who's 'Them'? Where are we? I want to go home!" My voice slurred as tears formed in my eyes. Future Edd looked shocked, but he shrugged and said "We're at the park!!! And the past versions of Edd, Tom, Matt, Tord, and Faith are looking for us. I just hope they don't," He placed his hand on my cheek, wiping the tears from my face. "Now that I finally have you....I don't want to lose you like I did in the future..." The way Future Edd sounded was...heartbreaking and melancholic to say the least.  But I was still shaking in fear, wondering what Future Edd would've done to me if he took me to the future.

"D-Don't cry...please....a  person like you shouldn't be crying." Future Edd tried to calm me down, my hands trembled in hesitation as I wanted to just hug him right then and there. Future Edd took one look in my eyes and knew what I wanted. He placed his arms around me as I quickly did the same. "I-I'm scared.....I'm scared......I wanna go home!!" Giant ghibli-like tears flowed from my eyes as Future Edd rubbed my head, trying to comfort me. "P-Please stay....I don't want to be alone anymore.....I want you here..." My eyes grew in surprise as my grip around Future Edds embrace tightened.
Future Edd then started nuzzling me as I just awkwardly smiled and, oddly, ran my fingers through his hair. It calmed me down, to be honest.

"Future Edd...um.....I....."

I heard footsteps and another familiar voice followed along by four others following along right behind him.
"Over here! She's over here!!!" It was Edd and the others! I looked a bit shocked as Future Edd let go of me and got up from where we were sitting. "W-where are you going?" I bobbed my head in confusion as Future Edd took out a weird looking time-traveling watch and just smiled at me. "I'm sorry if i.....hurt you like that....I don't know what came over me." Tears formed in his eyes as I got up and rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. "I-its ok...I guess...but please...just...don't try to kidnap me or anything, ok? I want to stay here with Edd..." I told Future Edd as he pushed my arms off of him and then poofed away from the scene.

"Taryn!!! We found you at last!!!" Edd ran up to me and gave me a big hug, that I gladly returned. He then gave me a small peck on the cheek and gave off a goofy smile. I giggled and blushed slightly. "I'm alright, Edd...really I am." I looked at Matt and Faith, who were holding hands, as I gave off a big grin of joy. "Matt and Faith are dating!!!" I jumped up and down in pure joy as Edd started to chuckle. Matt smiled sweetly and Faith just started giggling. "We started dating a few weeks ago! I'm glad I have someone to love aside from myself!" Matt looked prideful as he did a strange heroic pose that made everyone die with laughter.

"Alright, Alright, Matt! Lets get on goin', eh?" Tord chuckled and placed his hand on Matt's shoulder as he nodded and looked towards Edd and Myself. "Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to stand in what's supposed to be spring!" Tom said grumpily as he downed a bottle of Smirnoff that he had with him. Edd and I started walking along with the others as we looked into each others eyes and smiled.

Bonus~!! 😍

"So, where have you been?" Future Taryn scolded Future Edd as he smirked and waved his hands in innocence. "Ugh don't tell me you went to see My Past self? You know you're not supposed to do that!!!" She shouted as Future Edd shrugged and rolled his eyes. "It was just a bit of an interaction with her, that's all!" He said as innocently as he could. Future Taryn fiddled with her robotic eye as she clenched her teeth and shoved a butterknife up to Future Edds face. "She is still a young, Autistic Cinnamon Roll, you twit!!! And If you try to change even the slightest thing, I'm going to destroy your lucky Cola Can with this very Butterknife, you got that?!" Future Edd became shockedas Future Taryn smirked evilly. "A-ALRIGHT!!!! I'll stop seeing her, ok?!" Future Edd shouted at Future Taryn as she took down the butter knife from Future Edds face.
"Fine...but don't say I didn't warn you!!"