ÑΣVΣR GΣ† U$ΣD †Ø PΣØPLΣ

It was just another day of...well....being treated like garbage by Tom, who is my Older brother..he was so drunk he kept on calling me names! he's never told Edd that I'm his sister, he DID say that someone I once knew when I was little would be coming back...again! 

(I play the role of Toms little sister) 

_________________________________

I was walking down the block to the convenience store by myself to see if there were any new clothes for me worth wearing! I decided to listen to my music on my New MP3 player I got as a gift from my friend who said she'd be moving over here to where I was! I was pretty excited to hear about the great news from her...but when I got it from Tom...I didn't think it was great. As soon as I started to play my favorite song, I stopped right where the convenience store was, someone was standing there staring down at a fancy gun from the 1960's. I walked up to the man looking at the fancy gun. 
"Hmm...that's a pretty nice looking gun, ain't it? We're you gonna buy it?" I said as i looked up at the red hooded man, he was pretty tall, but that was just due to the horn-like spikes on his hair. "Huh....what did you say---" before he could finish his sentence, his eyes shrunk in complete disgust, seeming like he knew ME!! "Have I...seen you before...I feel like I have..." he sounded so disgusted and full of hatred as he looked down at me. It only took me a few seconds to realize that this was...
"Wait...Tord?! Is that....YOU?! I--Its Been so long!!!" I looked up back at him as his look remained the same. He scoffed at me and looked back down at the gun, "you...leave me alone...right now..I want to be..." "T-Tord...?!" We both turned around to see Edd standing next to a short female with brown, curly hair, and gleaming blue eyes. 

"Faith!!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug before walking back to Tord, still in disgust by my very presence. "E-Edd?! What're'ya doing here?!" Tord seemed surprised to see Edd! Maybe he hasn't seen him in a while. "Tord...." was all Edd had said before Tord pushed me down and ran off. "W-wait!! Tord! I'm Sorry..." Edd said, aggravated, as he walked over to me to help me up. "You Ok, Love?" He looked concerned...again as always. I grunted in annoyance due to seeing Tord again. "Y-Yeah...I'm alright..I just hate that Commie...anyways, Faith, I see you've met Edd?" Faith looked worried and happy at the same time, giggling also. "Yeah, I have, actually! He's SUPER nice!!" I chuckled at her remark. "He sure is...I wish...Tord was nice...so he could apologize..." Edd cupped my cheek with his hand as my eyes were in tears. "I wish I was never mean to him.."

 Faith then looked into the window to see a priceless pink hoodie on the rack of clothes. "Oh my GOSH! Excuse me!" She ran into the store and grabbed the hoodie as she brought it to the cashier. "$5 , Mister!!" 

(Bet you can't guess what those lines are from!)

"C'mon Taryn, let's see if they're selling anything you'd like.." I perked up at Edds voice trying to cheer me up. "A-alright!" 

Bonus

_______________________________

"I will NEVER...apologize to you Edd....I have a world to conquer..."

 Tord cackled as he walked down the sidewalk. 

(Sorry if this chapter is short! I'm runnin out of ideas!! Suggest meh something Plez!!)