(City Of Heavenly Fire) Chapter Fifty-One: Mark Blackthorn

The plan to go to court, was...well all they had planned so far.  It wasn't a bright one, and Skylar should have spoken up about what was going to happen very soon. Her wings were going to reveal themselves which is why when in Court, she was like a shadow. Isabelle would say that it felt as if she was back to when she was younger.

Following behind, her body becoming more and more weak and fragile. She looped her arm around Isabelle's, whispering to her what was going on as they walked down the road to Hell. "You should have told me earlier...." Isabelle whispered before they had a mini panic when they saw something move. Everyone was ready to attack but they stopped seeing a shadowhuner boy...who resembled...Helen.

"Mark...Blackthorn, right?" Skylar asked, as she moved away from Isabelle and walked towards him. She slowly moved over, taking his hand and saw the ring. He nodded slowly and stared at her. 

"Y-Yes. I need to know....is it true? Is my family dead?" Mark asked in a whisper, the thought of them all being dead...made him feel awful and useless.  

"They're all alive, but your father was turned." Skylar said, she...wondered....how afraid he was? Here...in a place that...would change him and scar him. 

"T-They told me they were dead.....but they're alive? Where?" Mark asked, it was clear that his main concern was his family...which made sense. They meant a lot to him, he was the big brother....it was always him and Helen..oh and Bella taking care of all the Blackthorn children. "Even Bel? And Emma."

"Mark, they are alive...they are in Idris. Bella and Emma, are perfect...they are doing what they can...with the little ones. They have help from many there, okay? But there's something more important going on here, you're in the Wild Hunt now...I can see it in your eyes..." Skylar said softly, Jace...was certainly surprised by the way she was acting right now. He wondered if the transformation...had caused her emotions to be off. 

"Take me with you guys, please. I don't want this....I-I didn't know that everyone else was alive...." Mark said, he had been here a long time...well for him time has flown by but to the others...it had only been a few days. 

"We can't or else you'll die." Jace said walking over, he watched how the Blackthorn boy had squeezed Skylar's hand gently when the golden boy began to explain why. He belonged to the Wild Hunt, and the only way out was if they allowed him out. "We need you to get a message to the Clave about where we are heading..."

"You can do this Mark, you are a shadowhunter and you show them who's better." Jace said taking his witchlight and handing it to Mark's free hand.

"Can you do me a favor?" Mark said, looking directly at Skylar who nodded slowly. "Tell Bella, I love her...." Was the last thing he said before he vanished into the shadows. The blonde ran a hand through her blonde hair before inhaling deeply.

"That's going to destroy her..." Skylar whispered under her breath before glancing at Jace then walking back towards Isabelle who stared down...it was a sad thing to see...this poor boy dragged into this. The group all walked into the cave, instead of seeing light...all that was seen was darkness...and more darkness as they walked closer and closer.

~

Where on earth was Skylar? She caught herself, looking around..standing on this bright green grass and when she looked down. Her eyes widened when she saw herself wearing a gold dress...which meant one thing..she's the bride. "Skylnn! Isn't it beautiful?" Jocelyn shouted, standing on the balcony of a manor with Luke by her side. She forced herself to nod, her mother and Luke smiled before walking straight back into the house. 

"Skylnn!" A voice called out, when she turned around...her eyes widened at the sight..of a man who light whitish hair and bright green eyes..that was Jonathan Morgenstern..that was her brother. Within a second Skylar had broke into a run towards him. When she reached him, she hugged him tightly and well Jonathan was...confused. "Whoa, Skye....are you alright? Are you getting cold feet?" He asked as he hugged her back but then let go of her, stepping back and sighing. "I will take you away from here...if you aren't ready to marry Jace."

"I-I-" Skylar didn't know what to say, and she didn't have much of a chance to speak since a little redhead made her way over with a baby boy about one years old, giggling and following slowly behind.

"Skye! Jonathan!!" Valentina shouted, yes...in this world...she was named after Valentine who died a hero for saving the Mortal Cup from Hodge. What a tragic story, this little girl was Jocelyn and Luke's daughter..that little blonde boy..hell who the heck was he? Valentina hugged Jonathan and giggled. He had picked her up and chuckled. 

"Skye, that's a pretty dress." Valentina said as Jonathan put her down gently. 'It's a sign, everything in this world...will or will not happen. Figure it out..'  A voice echoed in Skylar's mind, the  blonde scanned everything around her. She bent down slowly and picked up this random baby boy. 'Your son, Jai Herondale.'  

"Oh my angel.." Skylar whispered out when she heard what the voice had said, she was panicking in the inside. She looked at Jai, who grabbed onto her hair and tugged it gently.

"Hey! Nephew, stop messing up your mother's hair. That took time...actually do it. I would at least get to see Isabelle...again. Wonder if she's wearing that strapless dress or not.." Jonathan mumbled softly under his breath, thinking of what could be said about this. "Now, come on...Skye. You're finally going to get married to the love of your life....after so long!" He teased, the smile, the laughter coming from everyone around her...made her smile...a very bright smile.

But this all ended when all the sudden, she was falling...everything was vanishing slowly and all she was doing was falling back. She was screaming and freaking out...what kind of sick game was this? Who would do this to her? Whoever it was....she was going to find them...and ruin them..that was for sure.