(City Of Heavenly Fire) Chapter Fifty-Five: Epilogue

The wedding of the century many would call it, everyone was gathered here today to celebrate Jocelyn Fairchild and Luke Graymark's love. Skylar stood there, listening to people speak, seeing them all smile and laugh. She felt a hand on her shoulder, that made her flinch slightly turning around and smiling at Jonathan. "Hey." She said "Enjoying this so far?"

"Everyone...is being nice to me. Even though it's been five months since I had taken lives of those who mattered to them." Jonathan said, he wasn't sure how to feel...should he feel afraid or should he hide from this all. It looked like the others understood him better than ever, it wasn't him who did this..it was Sebastian. The demon boy, not the normal shadowhunter. "And how's are you?"

"Uh I don't know..fine I guess? I feel it, I just don't know what changes I am going through" Skylar said nervously and chuckled. That one thought about being an angel was stressful new and very different."

"Skylnn Morgenstern you will be fine because you always are." Jonathan reassured, and the two laughed. From far guess who watched this all? Jocelyn stood there watching her two eldest children speak, if only you saw what she did because in her green eyes she saw them as little kids. The twins that she thought she had lost stood right there all grown up, oh how time flies by.

"So you're dating an angel now. Angel boy, angel lover! That's new for you." Isabelle teased her brother who was drinking, he rolled his eyes and smirked slightly.

"Not really a new one, ask your parabatai..she knows all about it." He mumbled, earning himself a look from Alec who shook his head.

"It is really new." Alec said, and rolled his eyes. Right on que, Magnus had walked over with a smirk spreading on his lips when he saw everyone else. "Why are you smirking?"

"Oh nothing, have you seen how glamours this looks?" Magnus said turning around and smiling, he was glad how beautiful everything around here looked. "I think I did a great job."

"You did an amazing job." Skylar said walking over with Jonathan following behind, Isabelle smiled and hugged her parabatai tightly.

"Ah The Angel, how are you feeling? You're not bleeding anymore are you?" Isabelle said, Skylar backed away from her and raised an eyebrow at her. She was not an idiot, she knew what to do and what not to do.

"Perfect and no I am not bleeding anymore." Skylar replied, she felt Jace take her hand and well he did not waste anytime. He had taken her away almost immediately and into a crowd where others danced slowly that lasted for about a while...see since Jocelyn had asked Jace to play piano while Lily took a break. This felt great, the peacefulness was something they have not felt in such a long time. They danced the day away, Magnus had brought back Simon to spend time with Isabelle and Clary...he wanted to remember everything but knew it would take time. Tessa met Clary and Skylar, whom she gave the Herondale family ring to give to Jace. It was a perfect day, and nothing could ruin the memories that were made.

From above, little did the nephilims know that the angels watched the warriors enjoy themselves a victory. Proud, most importantly Seraphina was glad that she was able to do the one thing she has been trying to do...open up Skylnn and reveal her true form once in for all. An angel amongst those nephilim is exactly what they need against anyone.

// TADA

I want to thank everyone who read the book all the way! I am glad you all enjoy it, and I am glad that I didn't start to second guess myself when it came to this book. I did but a lot time and effort into this book, I know I am not perfect and I need to work on my writing but I will get better soon!

Hope you enjoyed it!

IVE DECIDED TO EDIT THE BOOK SO FORGIVE ME IF THE CHAPTERS ARE WEIRD OR DIFFERENT

~

xLittleMissReadAlotx