Chapter 2- The man

Lily's Pov
I bumped into a man with a black ponytail. I know this man it is LIN MANUEL MIRAND OMG I LOVE HAMILTON.

" I am so sorry " I said to the man

" No, I'm sorry I didn't mean to," The man replied, " Wait what is wrong with your arms." He asked very scared.

" Oh it is nothing I jiat want to say your work is amazing I love Hamilton." I replied.

" Thank you, but you are not okay, " He responded, " Will you write down your number, address, and name."

" Ok," I handed him a piece of paer with my address, name , and phone number, " I am going to go over here, goodbye."

" Goodbye." Lin yelled as I walked away.

Skip to the night

It was 7:00 pm at night and I got a text.

Lin: Hey pack your stuff together I am coming to get you."

OMG LIN MANUEL MIRANDA IS COMING TO GET ME. Ok get it together. I put all my stuff into a few suitcases and went downstairs.

" Where do you think your going ? " Mrs. Johnston asked.

" Someone is coming to get me." I answered without looking at him.

" Oh no someone is not." Mrs. Johnston said with anger growing in her voice.

" Yes and you can't stop me because Mrs. Kayla is coming with him because He wants to Foster me." I needed Lin to knock right now.

" YOU WILL NOT BE LEAVING THIS HOUSE UNTIL I DIE." She yelled

As she said that the doorbell rang. Oh thank god. I opened the door and Lin and Mrs. Kayla were standing there.

" Lets go. " Lin said

Hi again i am excited to to be uploading again and I hope you likw it. BYEEEE