Chapter 30 - Slowly

Lily's Pov

It's been two months. Nothing is getting better. I am sicker than I was before and I'm not getting any better. I am now bed ridden and I am expected to not make it. Aaron has been visiting me everyday. My sixteenth birthday went and passed and I didn't do anything for it. Lin and Vanessa watch movies with me (if they can).

I am in more pain than I have ever been in, in my entire life. The doctor's have recently decided to keep me at the hospital now. I argued with Lin about it, but he made me anyway.

Today was it. The day I will never see my house again. It was a cold bitter December and the wind ripped through my jacket as I walked slowly to the car. I shivered as I made it into the car. The atmosphere was empty and cold. Lin brought my bag to the car and put it in the trunk. I ran my fingers through my slightly thinning hair. It hadn't completely went away yet, which I was thankful. It's the only thing that reminds me I could possibly pull through.

"You ready?" Lin asked getting in the car. I didn't say anything, I just simply nodded. I stared at the window and saw the snow fall and lightly hit the ground. He sighed and turned on the car. I stared at the passing objects. A tear fell from my eye and I didn't wipe it away. As it fell down my face I just closed my eyes. Another tear fell from my other eye.

As Lin pulled up to the hospital I just forced my eyes shut. I didn't want it to be true. More tears fell from my eyes. Lin tapped my shoulder, but I just kept looking out the window. He shook me, but all that happened was more tears falling. He sighed and got out of the car. He opened my door and unbuckled me. He pulled me out of the car and hugged me. I  wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into the crook if his neck. He rubbed my back as I sobbed into his neck. I finally lifted my head and looked at Lin. I quickly turned away and grabbed my phone from the seat and rushed inside. I sat in one of the seats while Lin checked me in. I held me head in my hands and cried. Lin came over and tapped me and told me it was time to go.

As I walked down the hall I stared at the white blank walls. I quickly made it to my room and the nurse got everything prepared. I placed my phone on the table beside the bed and looked around. The room was just like everything else, bleak and bland. White. Empty. Cold. I sat on the bed. It took the doctor about 15 minutes to arrive. He started talking about my treatments, but I tuned everything out. I just stared at the white wall and thought. I started crying once more.

General POV

The doctor  explained Lily's treatment to Lin. Lin stared at Lily as he was talking. Once he saw her cry again his heart broke.  The doctor quickly finished up and left. With that the treatment began.

*three months later*

Lin's P.o.v

I stared at myself in the mirror. It had been one week since it happened. Vanessa came in wearing a black dress. She put a hand on my shoulder and said the kids were ready. I nodded and picked up my shoes. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.  I pulled on my shoes and tied them I looked at a picture of the whole family that was set on the side table. I looked at it and resisted the urge to cry. I knew I would be doing enough of that today.

Heyo y'all. I finally did something. Yes. I finally actually updated. You proud of me? Thanks. Well anyway did you like my depressing af chapter. Also what do you think Lin and Vanessa are going to? Well you might have to wait another month or so because I am terrible with schedules.*maniacal laughter* UwU. Please don't hate me. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee