Chapter 14- Mine

Lilys Pov

I woke up the next morning and remembered last night. I jolted up and checked on the dog. It was breathing fine. I got up and got dressed. When I went to walk out of my room the dog followed me. I gave it and Tobillo some food and made sure they wouldn't fight. They did really good so if we can get the gender we will know for sure if this dog is a good match for this house. They finished drinking and eating so I woke up Lin. When he woke up he almost punched me in the face. After he realized who it was he got dressed. Shortly after he came out we grabbed a bagel and left with the dog. We drove for 25 minutes until we arrived at the vet's office. We grabbed the dog and brought it inside. We checked in and started to wait to be called back. We waited for a half hour. We finally got called back and the dog got checked. It is about a year old and a... Girl. She had flees and we got the treatments. She is a Corgi and Golden retriever mix.

" We can give her the treatments and put her up for adoption." The vet said.

" Wait... Dad can I keep her?" I asked him. " I don't want her to go back there to where she will probably go back to the streets." I told him.

" Will you take care of her?" He asked.

" Yes. I promise I will take care of her." I said honestly.

" We can keep her then." Lin agreed.  "What will her name be?" He asked me. I honestly had no clue.

" Um... How about... Roxie?" I didn't know if he'd like it.

" That's nice." He said. After that we take her meds and take her home. We get her home and decide we need to go to the Petsmart. We got back in the car and drove to Petsmart. We arrive and walk in. We walk to the food and grab a big bag. We need alot since we have two dogs now. We got the food and walked to the dog beds. We grabbed a blue and purple bed. We got everything else we needed, checked out and left. We got home and got everything set up and Roxie settled. She was fine so we went to the theatre. We arrived and talked for a bit. I talked to Jonathan about random things. Talked to Pippa about seeing Rent soon since she got me tickets for my birthday. I also talked to dad about going on the cruise and DisneyWorld
like he said. Eventually they went and did the show and we went home. I was super tired when I got home so I went straight to bed.

A/N

They kept the dog! Yayyy! So how did you guys like. I don't think it was too bad myself.

How was your day?