Chapter 11- Home

Lily's Pov

My eyes fluttered open. I saw pure white then Lin and Vanessa with worried faces. I attempted to speak but I was sushed by Lin.

" Shh you don't need to talk. We know what happened." Lin told me. I started to break down. I let out all the emotions that I had been holding in for 3 months. Lin stood up and walked over to my bed. He held me tighter then ever. I held back. He told me we were allowed to go home tomorrow.

* Next day*

I was allowed to go home hours ago, but I am just to scared. I finally got the strength to get up. We walked out of the hospital. I smelt the New York air. Not comforting at all. We hopped in their town car and drove to the apartment building. Lin unlocked the door and we walked in. That was a comforting scent. Sebastian ran up to me and I picked him up and gave him a hug. Abuelo and Abuela got up from the couch where they were sitting and also gave me a hug.

" How are you doing honey?" Abuela asked.

" Fine. Hey mom dad can I go take a shower." I asked them. I hadn't taken a shower in 3 months and I had dried blood all over my body.

" Yes sweetie." They answered in unison. I went and got my shower. I washed everything at least 7 times. I was so dirty. I came out and Abuela and Abuelo were gone. Lin and Vanessa was sitting one the couch. I sat down with them. They were watching Parks and Rec, so I decided to watch it with them. I was so glad ro be home. Seeing Seb running around. Lin and Vanessa cuddled up. Getting ready to see my new baby sisters. Most of all the security that they were in jail. I still have to go to court to see if the jury believe if they are guilty or not. Also if found guilty, their prosecution. I love my family and I would also love to see them go away for life, but I don't know if I can handle seeing them again. I can't believe this happened to me. I deserve it. I don't deserve Lin and Vanessa, I deserve to have to live with them. I was on the verge of tears when I felt an arm around me. I looked over to see Vanessa pulling me into an hug. I quickly accepted and hugged her. I love them so much. Maybe I do deserve them.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, but someone was bothering me to make a new chapter. I also just wanted this chapter to be based souly on her feelings when she got home. I hope you like it.

How was your day?