Chapter 8- Flashback

Lily' Pov

" Hey dad?" I ask to Lin.

" Yo." He responds. I want to double over and start dying of laughter. I can't. I can't move. What is happening to me. " Lily?" Lin asks. I want to respond. Then the worst thing in my life starts to happen. A flashback.

" LILY!" Lin yelled. That was all I heard before it started.
" Hey Mrs. Ari where is my Mommy and daddy?" I asked my babysitter.

" I don't know." She answered. Then her phone rang. She answered it. Her face went from happy to sad.

" Lily your parents are in the hospital. They were in a horrific car accident. We need to go." With that we left. We got to the hospital and the nurse sat us on really uncomfortable chairs. After an hour of waiting we got news. My dad was stable and we could see him, but my mom was on the verge of death. We walked in the room. My dad had his eyes open, but my mom was laying there lifeless. As I was talking with my dad my mom started to go unstable then there was a blank line. That was the moment I gained the fear of loud screeching noises. I screamed. I screamed louder than ever. I screamed like the whole world was coming down on me. With that she died.

" MOMMMMM!" I screamed my heart out. Two weeks later my dad was released. It was my birthday. I was walking home from school. I was proud to be 7 years old until. Until I walked in our apartment when I saw it. I saw the most gruesome scene ever. My dad was hanging from the ceiling with a rope around his neck. There was blood all over the floor. A knife was laying on the floor covered in blood. It was like when my mother died. I screamed and I couldn't stop screaming.

" DADDDDD! NOOOOO!" I screamed and screamed and never stopped until the lady from upstairs came down to see what happened. She saw it and took me to her apartment and called the police.

1 week later. Their funeral. I dreaded this day. As soon as it ended I was transferred to the foster house.

Lin's Pov

" Hey dad?" Lily asked.

" Yo." I know it makes her laugh when I do that. I see her about to laugh when she just stops. She didn't laugh. She didn't move. She just sat there, but then she started shaking. I tried to stop her.

" LILY!" I screamed at her. I didn't know what was happening to her. I had to get help. I called Vanessa.

" Hello?" She answered.

" Yea um I need help. Something is wrong with Lily. She stopped moving, but then started shaking. All she said was dad... OH MY GOSH IT MAKES SENSE. OK VANESSA PLEASE COME HOME AS FAST AS YOU CAN!" With that I hung up. I was thinking over it when I realized what it was. A flashback. The word dad just triggered her mind into the past. After a minute or two Vanessa waa home. We were sitting on the couch waiting until her flashback was over. Then she looked up at us. I didn't notice until now, but she was crying. I wanted to ask her something, but she jumped into my arms. I can't believe her past has done this to her.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I will update again soon. All I can do for now is short chapters. I can't stress my arm that much.

How is your life