Chapter 23- Back again

Lin's Pov

After everything that has happened with Lily I have been on break for awhile. Javi has been doing an amazing job, but I want to come back. Today will be my first day back, yay! Lily decided to come with me to the theatre. She had gone back a few weeks ago, but will never miss an opportunity to see the cast.

We arrived and the cast all hugged us. Jon especially eger to see Lily. They are complete best friends. She decided with summer break coming up she was going to spend a week with him, seeing the sights in New York. She is also going to go see Rent with him. Thayne is going to also spend a week with her.

" Guys,I know its been awhile, but we've got to get ready." I announced. Everyone agreed disappointed, all except Leslie, who went and sat down on the couch and got on his phone. " Hey Leslie, you know getting ready means putting your costume on, right?"

" Yup." He said not looking up from his phone.

" Then you should get ready, right?" I questioned him again.

" Well, maybe later." He replied.

" Come on Leslie, we got to get ready. We have a show in half an hour." I ushered him.

" Fine."

" Thank you." We walked away going to our seperate dressing rooms.

My big entrance was about to come up. The audience thought Javi was going on tonight. I was excited to see their reactions.

"Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." The crowd erupted. Something about their energy gives me energy. That made me so happy.

After the show I felt great. It was late, but for once I wasn't really tired. I got in my car with Lily and drove home. Thought the theatre is not far away from the apartment Lily fell asleep on the way. Once we got their I picked her out of the car and carried her to the apartment. I put her into her bed and she didn't make a peep. She rolled over still asleep.

I walked down the hall to Seb's room. I checked up on him and found him sound asleep. I kept walking, and checked on the girls. Asleep like angels, for once. Finally, I got to my room. Vanessa was asleep on top of the blankets. I quickly put the blankets on top of her and got changed. I climbed into bed next to her. I kissed her forehead and turned over then fell asleep.

Lily's Pov

I woke up the next morning in my bed. Lin must have carried me to bed after I fell asleep in the car. Today was the last day of school so it was only a half day. Jon was picking me up and we were going to see Rent tonight.

I got up and got dressed.

( Here is her outfit)

I got in Lins car and he drove me to school. Once I got there I met up with my friends. Me and my friend Vanessa and Sam went to homeroom together. I had to bring a dress in my bag for honors day.

( Here you go)

Once honors day was over I changed back into what I had on so I could be comfortable for Rent

Once honors day was over I changed back into what I had on so I could be comfortable for Rent. Vanessa is going with us to see Rent.

" Are you excited Vanessa?" I asked her. She had never seen it before so this would be a treat for her.

" Yes, I am so excited. I've heard it's really good, and it wilk be a real treat to hang out with Jonathon." She winked at me

" He is my big brother, he is awesome." I said as we walked outside to get picked up by Jon.

Later that night Vanessa had decided to spend the night so we were driving home.

" Did you guys like it?" Jon asked.

" Of course." I told him.

" I loved it." Vanessa squealed.

" Well thats nice."

" Also thanks for the Merch." I looked down at my hoodie he bought me.

" Yea thanks." Vanessa looked at her coffee mug.

" Welp, we're here. Thanks for coming along with us Vanessa. I like having you. You should stop by the theatre some day."  Jon said as we got out of the car.

" Of course." She replied.

" Thanks Jon." I bent down and hugged him." Goodnight."

Vanessa and I got in the building and went straight to bed. We fell asleep in an instant.

A/N

Sorry for not posting in a while.
SCHOOLS FINALLY OVER( For this year anyway)
Since its summer I will be updating more(hopefully).

Hoped you liked it.

How was your day?