Chapter 22- Finally

Lily's Pov

I finally went home a few days ago and I am going to school tomorrow. I don't want to tell anyone what I did. I was sitting on my bed listening to Found/Tonight (Shoutout to the people who read my author's notes).

" So let the sun come streaming in, and you'll reach up and you'll rise again. And when our children tell our story..." I sang out. I stopped when I noticed Lin standing in the door frame.

" Like my song?" He asked

" Is this an okay answer: Its only a matter of time. Even when the dark comes crashing through. When you need friend to carry you. When your broken on the ground. You will be found. And when our children tell their story, they'll tell the story of tonight." I sang out.

" I guess so. Hey, um can you watch the kids? It's your mom and I's anniversary and I want to take her out." He asked.

" Sure! I actually got you two something." I pulled a bag out from my bed. " Here. I ordered it a month ago. I hope you like it." I but my lip as he opened the bag. Inside were two rings, one said Lin's mine and the other one said Vanessa's mine." I had them custom made. Do you like them?" I asked him.

" Lily, I love it. Your mom will too. Thank you so much." He came over to my bed and leaned down to hug me. I stood up and hugged him back.

A little while later I walked with Lin to theatre to see the cast again. When we walked up the first person to run up to us was Jon. Jon and I had gotten close after my kidnapping. He ran up to me and picked me up, squeezing me as tight as he could.

" Lily I am so happy you are safe. I love you and we all do, remember that if you are having trouble." He told me kissing my forehead. After that I looked down and realized my shoe was untied and bent down to tie
it. When I finished I had a bag of cookies pushed into my face. I took thema and saw Thayne standing there. I gave him a hug and thankes him for the cookies. Jonathan was like my uncle,but Thayne was like my big brother. We love doing mischievous things aroumd the theatre. One time he bought a bag of potatoes and hid them around the theatre. All the cast members would randomly find potatoes in their dressing rooms and backstage and Thayne and I would die laughing.

Thayne and I walked into the theatre talking about everything. When we got in everyone ran up to us to say hi. Oak was the next one up. He was like a little brother to me. We would talk back stage during songs he wasn't in. Pippa walked up with Reneé and we talked for a minute. I looked up and I saw Jazzy and Anthony walking over to me hand in hand smiling. They were always my #couplegoals. Jazzy let go of Anthony and ran over to me.

" Lily are you okay are you better? What happened? Why did you do it?" Jazzy bumbarted me with questions. Anthony asked the same questions.

" It was I just didn't want to do it anymore. Nobody thinks I should be with Lin. They think I am fat and Lin should be ashamed of me. Most of it is true." I explained. I sorta broke down. All the things people said on Twitter was true.

" You realize half the people on social media that make fun of you are just jealous." Anthonty told me. I nodded slightly. I don't know if that is completely true, but I forced myself to believe it.

"I know its just... Really hard."

" Honey I know its hard, but those people just want to be in your shoes." He said as he embraced me with a hug. " Come on, we have something for you." I nodded following them backstage. I stepped into the designated coloring room and saw all sorts of food, desserts, and drinks. I walked in and thanked everybody. Lets say that we all went a little crazy.

The next day Lin took me to school. Today was one I was dreading for awhile. I was going to get a whole ton of questions about what happened. I walked in and straight to my friends. Right as I walked up they greated me with hugs. The very first person to hug me was Aaron. He was so nice to me on my first day back to school a few months back and he is my best friend. Next up was Lillian, but I call her Lilly. She was my bestie. We hung out whenever we could. We decided that when we get older that we would get tattoos that said Lily & Lilly in cursive, with a day lily(the flower) under it. All of my other friends greeted me after that, and we went off to class. Later on in the day I was greeted by Jackson's best friend, Jacob.

" Hey, little bitch we have you been?" He asked me.

" Nothing that concerns you." I replied.

" I heard you tried to kill yourself. Didn't seem to work did it. I wish it would've."

" I...i... I got to go." I said quickly. I finished my last class if the day and went straight to Lin's car, sighing in relief when I got in.

" How was your day?" He asked.

" Fine." I told him.

" You seem a little worn out."

" Yeah, I was trying to avoid the flood of kids." I lied through my teeth.

" Do you have any homework?"

" No Lin. I am in 3 Ap classes and don't have home work( A/N her other classes are band and chorus. It is not fall so concert band, but in the fall she ia in marching band.).

" Dang you don't have to be sarcastic about it."

" Sorry, but yes I have homework loads of it too." I finished the conversation as he drove us home. When we got home I went straight to my room, put my music on, and did my homework. I finished my homework, and went to bed think about how good it feels to finally be in a forever home.

A/N

Well I'm back.

My life is going good for once.

I lengthened the chapter by 600 or so words.

Yay.

Welp until next time

Quick question: If you had one super power what what would it be?