Chapter 9- Taken

Lily's Pov

I can't believe it. I had an hour long flashback. When I came back to reality Lin comforted me. I am so happy that I have someone to help me through this. He is an awesome man and I don't know if I deserve him.

" You can put me back in Foster care if you want. You know if I am too much work for you." I told him. He looked at me like I was insane.

" Why do you think that? I would never do that and you know that." He told me and I didn't know if it was entirely true. " Anyway we have a party to go to tonight and you two need to get a dress." He told me and Vanessa. Shortly after me and mom left to go to a drrss shop. ( Lily's dress is up above)

This is her shoes and down below is here jewelry

This is Vanessa's dress and shoes

Vanessa and I left the shop after three hours of shopping ( mainly because they didn't have any dresses for Vanessa's pregnant belly)

Vanessa and I left the shop after three hours of shopping ( mainly because they didn't have any dresses for Vanessa's pregnant belly). We both found the perfect dresses and shoes and I had the perfect jewelry that went with my dress. It was the gift Jazzy gave me for my birthday. At 8:00 Pm we left to drop off Sebastian at Vanessa's parents house. We arrive at the party at 8:30. I have fun for two hours until I have even more fun because Lin came up to me... Drunk.

" Hey did you know that I am the legal age to drink. This world is crazy." He said. I laughed so hard. " Hey don't give this kid any thing to drink except water or soda. She is not the Legal age to drink unlike me." He is so funny.

" Hey Dad" I call to him because I heard him yelling about something. He came over and I asked him what he was talking about. He was talking about how the sea is overrated. He is amazing. We had to call Lin's parents to pick us up because Lin was too drunk to drive and Vanessa was too pregnant and I was not trained. We got home and I took my dress, shoes, and jewelry off and put my PJ's on then jumped on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and found Lin and Vanessa asleep. I put 2 aspirin, a glass of water, and a note on the counter.

Dear Dad,

Here is medicine for your hangover. I am going to the bakery for donuts and croissant and bagels.
Love, Lily.

I left that on the kitchen counter and put my jacket on then left. I walked down the street to the bakery. I ordered the stuff and sat down. After I sat down I looked behind me and found the Johnston's. I quickly turned my head to focus on my phone. I wanted to text Lin or Vanessa but I knew they were still sleeping. I went and got our food and walked out the door. I thought I was out of the clear until I looked behind me and noticed Jackson was following me. Then he ran up to me and knocked me out.

Hey so another short chapter but you know I am lazy.

How was your day?