Chapter 24 - Aaron

Lily's Pov

School is over and Aaron had been hanging out a lot lately. Lin had been keeping an extremely close eye on him for some reason. It is apparently for "Safety reasons."

Today Aaron and I are going to see a movie. Since are both Marvel buffs we are going to see Infinity War. Apparently it's really good. I decided to wear the Rent hoodie Jon got me with some black leggings and some High Top Converse.

"Dad Aaron will be here in 10 minutes." I told Lin walking into the living room.

"Okay. Remember the rules?" He asked me.

"Stay safe, no touching, keep my eyes on the movie."

"Good child." I walked into the kitchem and grabbed a bagel. I put it in the toaster and got the cream cheese from the fridge. I got my bagel from the toaster and put cream cheese on it. I went and sat down on the couch and ate my bagel.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door before Lin could get there.

"Hey." I said opening the door.

"Hey. You ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I told him walking outside.

"Bye Dad!" I yelled.

"Bye! Have fun!" He yelled back.

"So, you ready for Infinity War?" He asked me was we walked to the elevator.

"Duh. I heard its amazing." We stepped out of the elevator. We walked into the lobby." The question is are you ready?" I asked him as we stepped into his car. He just turned 16 a month ago. I'm almost 15 so I could learn from him.

"Of course. Its going to be amazing!" He exclaimed driving off.

  ...

The movie was amazing. Aaron drove us to an ice cream place. He drove and I pay. That's our rules. As we finished up eating our ice cream, peanut butter cup, he got mint chip. He turned to me.

"Hey, um we have been hanging out for a while now. I know we've made a connection and I would like to um. Um, will you go out with me?" My eyes popped open. I was shocked. I feel silence for a minute." You don't have to. Just if you want." He said frowning a bit.

"No no I would love too. Thank you Aaron." His smile grew so big so quickly.

"Really!? This is crazy! I am so happy, but I have to get you home. You dad is texting you over and over." He said pointing at my phone. We got up and walked to his car.

In the car we just discussed the movie and listened to music. Once we arrived he walked me up to my apartment." Thanks Aaron. See you Thursday?" I said walking to the door. I opened it and walked in with a grin on mt face. I prayed Lin didn't walk in on my smiling like an idiot. I sneaked to my room. I plopped in my bed and thought. This is my life now. Almost a year has gone since I was adopted by Lin. I have been kidnapped, put my foster brother in jail, gone to a new school, and now I'm dating my crush. This has been one of the most wild years of my life.

Hi guys. Its been a minute.

Well school is out and I've only posted twice.

At least my kitties motivate me to write. Also the constant boredom.

I need suggestions guys. I'm having writers block. I neeedddd hhheeelllppp guys.

Well goodbye. Until next time.

Also sorry for short chapter.